Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    Anybody Please start an EXPOSE thread for this guy
    Noddysparta
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @debarghya89 and @amirsid123 ... This thread has "gossips" written in it. How can this post be irrelevant to the thread. Please explain.
    munna219777arunskumar
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Who cares if the attendance figures are correct or not??? People seem to have forgotten how I-league used to attract empty stands,junk players...
    amirsid123arunskumaratuljgkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    @lokeshchandaindia: As far as i know, the gossips, rumours etc in this thread should all be related to transfers regarding Indian football....of course, you can clarify with the @admin
    arunskumar
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    We had sub standard telecast...painful to the eyes... Now we have HD telecasts... Until some years back...my favourite Malouda used to dawn Chelsea colours...now I watch him in Delhi Dynamos colours... COME ON...LET'S MAKE ISL A SUCCESS...without a successful league,it's futile to expect a bright future...ISL has attracted many eyeballs ...they pick up better foreigners...later they will pick up better Indians too!
    amirsid123gaffertapeDeb_Banskubydooarunskumarsanvedjadhavmohammed_87hassanatuljgkartik91red_devil
  • TNAmarkFromIndiaTNAmarkFromIndia India419 Points
    Having attended the match in Goa last night, I can confirm that there were bar code scanners.

Anyway, here's a video that makes better use of your time than reading lokeshchandaindia's posts.
    Carbon_14mohammed_87hassanarunskumaratuljg
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    ;lokeshchandaindia

You are sounding too funny.... Here in this thread you are saying.... Sources in Goa told me that 19050 attendance as per the giant screen... But in ISL Week 1 discussion, you were saying sources in Goa told you that 19003 as per giant screen...

http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/discussion/1903/2016-isl-week-1-discussion-thread#latest

I suspect if you have reliable sources or not....Will be more than happy if you can prove I'm wrong...

May be you are right... ISL or Reliance showing the attendance stats wrongly without scanning the bar codes... This is a marketing gimmick...

But even you are trying to do the same thing... Marketing yourself and trying to prove you have some reliable sources.... Copy paste same information in two different threads will not make people to agree with you....

I really appreciate your active involvement and pointing out the loop holes... But there should be some limit and you cannot call someone fools...

Sorry if I'm rude here...

mohammed_87hassanatuljgamirsid123The real AGkartik91samiam
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    @ guys... sorry for off-topic...

;gaffertape ... not sure why are you liking all lokeshchandaindia  comments... Kindly break your silence...

I'm aware that even you don't like the concept of ISL..... 

;lokeshchandaindia

no offense please.. I just wanted to know the reason...

atuljg
    @Nagendra .. Yes I stand corrected. I was waiting for a friend of mine from Goa to confirm the official announced figure thats why the descrepancy and I had copy pasted the wrong post. However the difference between my two figures was 47 people which is still way below the actual number of people that attended the match. 

@TNAmarkFromIndia ... I've had more than 5 people tell me that the attendance could never have been over 19k as there were several empty seats in the west stand. They also told me that the gate at which they entered had no bar code scanner and his tickets were torn as a proof of entry to the stadium. One of my friend was in the East Upper stand and she told me that she could see several empty seats in the opposite West Stand. In fact a bookmyshow representative only told him that no bar code scanners were present. I can attach the picture of the tickets that we half torn if you wish. I know that he is not lying. Maybe your gate had a bar code scanner but the bottom line is that even if one gate had no bar code scanner it would mean the figures were inaccurate and that is what I am trying to say. ISL has staged managed all the figures.

@Nagendra.. I am not trying to market myself why would I? There arre much ore knowledgeable peple in this forum than me. But I kknow everyone in this group will appreciate that all the posts that I have put so far in this forum have been hard hitting, factual, and have stirred and rubbed many people the wrong way. Which means I am doing my job well as my ultimate aim is to expose the wrong that is going on in Indian football. The fact that you'll use a small excuse like a 19003 vs a 19050 figure to chide me without looking that the larger picture gives me immense satisfaction that I am heading in the right direction to clean up and expose the wrongdoings in Indian football.

@admin.. Please let me know if I need to put all posts regarding exposes in another thread. There are people in this forum who do not want to hear the bitter truth about Indian football. 
    7negigaffertapeskubydoomunna219777deepak dedhaDeb_BanSoham_De
    @shubam_northeastern.. Yes the I-League had shitty crowds and improper telecast because it has been given a step motherly treatment by AIFF and IMG Reliance. Look at the 2005 Federation Cup in Goa. It had word class coverage, good pre match shows and see how the crowds thronged the stadium.
    gaffertapeAdminskubydooNagendramunna219777kartik91Deb_BandeepakcashindiaSoham_De