India vs Bangladesh 15 October AFC FIFA World Cup Qualifier Second Round

Comments

• football is not some insider story

well thats exactly what gaffer or few other members used to post - "Inside Story"

after he was working for ISL team, naturally He was told to not post anything here 
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    That's standard protocol not to post company business on public forums.
    PassiDeb_Ban
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Thats called confidentiality clause in every employee's employment contract. But it is way too much to inflate our own importance by suggesting that this forum is under surveillance. Get a grip guys. 
    And those people who often talk of this Bhutia- chettri agency business, either publicly provide proof of said agency's existence and it's influence on team selection or shut the hell up. Enough of this conspiracy talk about every damn aspect of Indian football! Last season some idiot was spreading rumours about EB joining ISL and thus Reliance "fixing" the I- League to make sure they win as quid pro quo. What happened - Chennai won it and EB was one of the rebel clubs which boycotted super cup catches!! So enough of this nonsense. If you are making allegations then be prepared to back it up with sone proof. 
    And you dare to criticize the one player who has played selflessly for India for the last 14 years, scored the most goals, inspired all other players, worked the hardest in every match and is a legend! You ask him to retire when there is no other comparable striker to him within the next few years in our sight! Don't be so ungrateful. 
    NaujawanBrainFallINDIAatuljgsouravindiasudheermylankalindianfootyRonnythebeautifulgameDeb_BanNagendraand 6 others.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Totally agree!

Even at 35, Chettri looks like the fittest player on the pitch and our only potent goalscorer. It's like we expect a goal every time the ball is at his feet.

I can't say the same for any other player in the national team. If any newcomer comes, they're definitely welcome but they should displace Chettri on footballing terms and not on age.
    sudheermylankaldev_pfcNaujawanChelseafankartik91indian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    edited October 2019
    @chelseaindia a chhatri agency paid employee you can't stop as from reviling the Truth. 
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @goalkeepar please do, you have red carpet here.
    edited October 2019
    @goalkeepar please don't consider your local friends in Goa as a authentic source. You are not an employee of ISLf what are you scared of ?

@EastBengalPride you and me joined around the same time this forum. What are you even saying?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    @Naujawan I am scared of people like you, who want to destroy Indian football by incuragong age fraudism, people like you who wants to sell players from age fraud infested regions to clubs like BFC, thats why you defend chattri n co as they import all those youth platers from people like you.
    SiV
    edited October 2019
    @goalkeepar either you can't read or are incredinin dumb. I challenge you to find me one post where i support age fraud. If you can't find you will stop your BS on this forum. And BFC region? Do you even understand football? What BS are you talking ? Provide proof or apologise.

All your posts about Udanta you say he is 6 years older, I said he is Max two years fraud not 6. To that you say I am supporting age fraud. Can you not comprehend simple English?  

Import all those players from people like me ? What does that mean? I am not a footballer I have only at times seen you  you never make sense, otherwise it's so much bs.

• sunnysunny 207 Points
    Our Coach shoud try udanta singh as the main striker. He played for our youth teams. He could be our false 9.  He has speed like no one else in india. 
    goalkeepargiridharan