India in 2018 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Now who i am ?

Me simple Boy from North part of country ! doing my engineering active in Indian football from 2007 !  have great friend circle who follows Indian football ! 
    Now was that hard. Much better than just randomly saying it.
    no i type this and take print out for u ! now happy !
    Ha, with the way you type on here you expect me to believe that was you?
    no no , u must  be thinking ,i just take print out by typing long report show that i can show u .
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Now who i am ?

Me simple Boy from North part of country ! doing my engineering active in Indian football from 2007 !  have great friend circle who follows Indian football ! 
    Ya, okay, fine... totally bra.
    Now who i am ?

and yeah i am not random guy !
    Cheers ! Good Night !
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Now who i am ?

and yeah i am not random guy !
    Oh just get out of here you twat.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Hey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    It is highly unlikely. Just an idea which has been rejected.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24735765
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    SUGGESTED , HEARD ?
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    SUGGESTED , HEARD ?
    Actually Press Asked UEFA Chief that is it good by decreasing EU Slots FIFA May be increase Asia and Africa Slots then he said i suggested FIFA to make FIFA 40 teams world cup !
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    even if afc gets 10 slots no use for us .....only countries like Uzbekistan ,Iraq will benefit from this