India in 2018 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    I dont have a kid mentality. All you do on here is go on in a thread about how you heard this and that, how you have these contacts and how you know this about this player etc etc. and here I am supposed to believe that you are some random guy typing on this forum from his house! No, if all of what you say is true then you are more than just a random guy and if not then explain yourself because I still doubt some random agent for the Zambia national team captain would contact YOU and ask you to get into contact with the Goan clubs or Pune or that you have the report card of Brandon Fernandes from his trial at Sunderland as signed by former Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio!

And as for Blattar, that idiot can say all he wants, he is still some corrupt buffoon who is probably coked up half the time. And ya, they have suggested it in the past (mainly with a merger of the AFC and OFC) but that is it! Suggestions! Nothing has been confirmed and then you come on here and say that you heard that the slots were increased without any proof that they were or that they mentioned specifically the Asian slots.

Who knows? Perhaps you did not mean it in that context but still, regardless, reveal who you are and we can all move on with our internet lives.
    Hey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    what happened to you are you drunk

Again, piss off.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    imageHey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    I dont have a kid mentality. All you do on here is go on in a thread about how you heard this and that, how you have these contacts and how you know this about this player etc etc. and here I am supposed to believe that you are some random guy typing on this forum from his house! No, if all of what you say is true then you are more than just a random guy and if not then explain yourself because I still doubt some random agent for the Zambia national team captain would contact YOU and ask you to get into contact with the Goan clubs or Pune or that you have the report card of Brandon Fernandes from his trial at Sunderland as signed by former Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio!

And as for Blattar, that idiot can say all he wants, he is still some corrupt buffoon who is probably coked up half the time. And ya, they have suggested it in the past (mainly with a merger of the AFC and OFC) but that is it! Suggestions! Nothing has been confirmed and then you come on here and say that you heard that the slots were increased without any proof that they were or that they mentioned specifically the Asian slots.

Who knows? Perhaps you did not mean it in that context but still, regardless, reveal who you are and we can all move on with our internet lives.

edited January 2014
    should i need to show full report now ! i only post these things which i had source with me ! when i have full trial report with me then only i commented here about ! now see and have some fun ! and rise from KIDISH Mentality please !
    should i need to show full report now ! i only post these things which i had source with me ! when i have full trial report with me then only i commented here about ! now see and have some fun ! and rise from KIDISH Mentality please !
    Ya... why not... show the full report. All I see is a stadium tour book. And something on the top that says "Trials Report".
    edited January 2014
    Now was that hard. Much better than just randomly saying it.
    no i type this and take print out for u ! now happy !
    no i type this and take print out for u ! now happy !
    Ha, with the way you type on here you expect me to believe that was you?