India in 2018 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Thailand and qatar,jordan and onan also wil get benefit
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Hey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    SUGGESTED , HEARD ?
    Actually Press Asked UEFA Chief that is it good by decreasing EU Slots FIFA May be increase Asia and Africa Slots then he said i suggested FIFA to make FIFA 40 teams world cup !
    FIFA .... decrease European slots to raise Asian slots?

Excuse me while I go laugh...
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Hey Guys , i heard FIFA Increasing Asian Slots in 2018 WC !
    From who? Your supposed sources from the AIFF? Your secret officials who refuse to be named because they will be killed via snipers the next day? Who!?
    dont behave like Idiot ! blatter said in past ! then UEFA chief said that He suggested FIFA to increase no of teams in world cup to 40 .U clearly have kid mentality  .
    SUGGESTED , HEARD ?
    Actually Press Asked UEFA Chief that is it good by decreasing EU Slots FIFA May be increase Asia and Africa Slots then he said i suggested FIFA to make FIFA 40 teams world cup !
    FIFA .... decrease European slots to raise Asian slots?

Excuse me while I go laugh...
    thats UEFA President said that there are chances that FIFA will Increase no of countries !
    Quality wil reduce if 40 nation wil play..32 is gud..
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    India should look at how Japan and South Korea beat top arab teams in World cup Qualifiers and international friendlies.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @preetam
    quality will reduce but happiness will increase :D
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    I think Indian football fans should start a full scale football revolution in India. They should ask their candidates in the upcoming election whether they will give government support for developing football in India. India with a billion strong population deserve to qualify for FIFA World Cup 2018.
    @samiam

then you will see i-league type score which was happening in presence of air india and ONGc where scoreline will be 10-1 and 14-0...40 teams will be comedy of errors ... i still remember best of asia then-saudi arabia getting thrashed 8-0 to germany and if more lower grade country comes then it might read 18-0.we already saw wat happened with Haiti in conf. cup...
    India shud try to be first regular in Asia cup then they shud trhink abt WC...2019 ,2013 asian cup shud be realistic challenge...let alone 2018 ..india will not even qualify for 2022 WC BCOZ THEY have 4.5 slot so qatar took one so it left to 3.5..from this 3 spot is fixed with s.korea and japan and australia...i don't think india have even slight chance to make it..and even they do by huff-puff...uruguay or any other nation who is in .5 slot will kill the chance...
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Qatar did not take Asia slot. Host team slot is separate. Host team dont have to play in qualifiers. Look at south america. Brazil host. 4.5 slots so Argentina, chile, Colombia, Ecuador qualifies. Uruguay qualified by playoffs with Jordan. So they have 6 teams now for 4.5 slots.