Subrata Pal

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @kshitij two week time span is too less for someone to truely understand someone's true potential<br>
    subrata should try for dutch belgian french portugese, scandanaivain leagues<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote: »
    subrata should try for dutch belgian french portugese, scandanaivain leagues</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Red Bull Salzburg??? Both there keepers are 35 and 29 respectively. Maybe. He would also get Champions League.</font></div>
    na too much of expectation @rohan<;br>
  • archak wrote: »
    na too much of expectation @rohan<;br>

<br><div><br></div><div>New York Red Bulls</div><div>Red Bull Brasil</div><div>Red Bull Ghana</div><div><br></div><div>Wait.... here we were all saying that Subrata Pal was "EPL quality" (mainly Facebook people) and now he cant make it at A) MLS, B) Red Bull [Insert City Here]. Hmmmmm.</div>
    i never said that he was epl quality but he can make in the second or third div of the places i mentioned.....<br>
  • archak wrote: »
    i never said that he was epl quality but he can make in the second or third div of the places i mentioned.....<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That part was not directed at you. That just popped into my mind while typing.</div><div><br></div><div>2nd Division and 3rd Division maybe. I honestly dont know.</div>
    <br>
    Former East Germany goalkeeper Perry Bräutigam was all praise for
    Subrata, "Subrata gave 100 from the first second, he was eager to learn
    and receptive about what I tried to teach him. Above all, his jumping
    ability and agility is very well trained. And his reflexes are really
    strong though off the line he would have to work a bit. I hope he
    returns to us for more training next summer and then we will see what
    happens."
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They were interested in him, but I feel, being in 4th division they were bounded may division rules so they want him next year. </font>
  • reddevil87 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They were interested in him, but I feel, being in 4th division they were bounded may division rules so they want him next year. </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>Doubt it. There #1 is a former Swiss international so Subrata would be on the bench. I still this Austria (Red Bull Salzburg) is more realistic due to the old keeper and the 2nd keeper not rated highly.</div><div><br></div><div>Heck maybe Red Bull New York will call him but that depends if out 23 year old keeper decides to join a Euro club which I doubt. </div>