Subrata Pal

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9258 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > who is pratik shinde ??

Indian Pirate in American seashores !

• BadBad 5141 Points

Yes i missed Alwyn.He surely is good enough.

Perhaps Sandesh Jhingan as well.

What Abt Holicharan, Arnab Mondal are they good enough or any other player who you people think is the one to look out for???

Another player i heard about was Siddharth Kushwah who got a contract in Spanish 3rd division club and many 2nd Division clubs in Spain(i think that's Segunda one division below the La liga )were interested for his services.As far as i remember this is one year ago and the guy was 20 or 21 yrs old who played as a striker and had 6 Ft 1 inch height.Never heard of him after that.No link up which Indian National team.I mean a player worth Segunda Division would be capable of representing perhaps the powerhouses of ASIA so would be a Super Star Status in India.Any updates regarding him.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

i think all of them aresome kind of sponsorship deals not really for talent

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

> Bad said:
    > I really wish him all the best and hope to see him move abroad and play in a decent club(2nd division minimum)soon.He really deserves it.

Apart from him players who i feel have talent to play abroad are:

1)Lalrindika
    2)Gurpreet
    3)Brandon
    4)Uttam Rai
    5)Pratik Shinde
    6)Vineeth

Would u like to add some more???????

Udanta Singh 

• Subrata Pal should go to Spain. He can easily make a lower La Liga side or Segunda Division side.

Sunil Chhetri should join a Swiss League where he will get playing time. Same with CK Vineeth, Nabi, Jeje, and Lalrindika.

They will not improve here, they need to go to Europe.
  • BadBad 5141 Points

If he plays in Second Division then it has to be(SPAIN,ENGLAND,GERMAN,FRENCH OR ITALIAN)

• > Bad said:
    > If he plays in Second Division then it has to be(SPAIN,ENGLAND,GERMAN,FRENCH OR ITALIAN)

Subrata can make the 1st tier of these leagues but the smaller clubs.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> India_Barcelona said:
    > > Bad said:
    > > If he plays in Second Division then it has to be(SPAIN,ENGLAND,GERMAN,FRENCH OR ITALIAN)

>
    >

Subrata can make the 1st tier of these leagues but the smaller clubs.

no chance, not even in 3rd div of these countries
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

subrata can make it in austria 4th division where he tried last year...
    leave whatever ....we dont know which foreign club he will make...but one thing is sure he is little better than i-league material...so he desrve to play outside india with slightly better league than india.....A-league middle tier team...or thai league top team will be gud...