Subrata Pal

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    some how this dosent sound like a trial but only a training stint if you go by the words of the Leipzig coach <br> :-?

<br><br>hahahahah..u hit the nail on the head...<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    may be red bull will buy him and promote him by saying that<div><br></div><div>"I drink red bull before the matches because it gives me wings" :P</div><div><br></div><div>It wont be a bad idea i suppose</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    may be red bull will buy him and promote him by saying that<div><br></div><div>"I drink red bull before the matches because it gives me wings" <span class="Emoticon Emoticon10"></span></div><div><br></div><div>It wont be a bad idea i suppose<br><br>That was funny<br></div> :)) :))
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    may be red bull will buy him and promote him by saying that</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">"I drink red bull before the matches because it gives me wings" :P</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">It wont be a bad idea i suppose</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Maybe. Would not surprise any of us if that was an Red Bull India commercial.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">I am just hoping that Subrata joins Red Bull and this open's the door for Red Bull sponsorship through out Indian football. The <b>Red Bull I-League</b> would be a great name. Or what if they sponsored a team... The <b>Chennai Red Bulls.</b> </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We need a rival to bloody Pepsi who completely ignored us.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    may be red bull will buy him and promote him by saying that</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">"I drink red bull before the matches because it gives me wings" :P</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">It wont be a bad idea i suppose</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Maybe. Would not surprise any of us if that was an Red Bull India commercial.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">I am just hoping that Subrata joins Red Bull and this open's the door for Red Bull sponsorship through out Indian football. The <b>Red Bull I-League</b> would be a great name. Or what if they sponsored a team... The <b>Chennai Red Bulls.</b> </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We need a rival to bloody Pepsi who completely ignored us.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>if redbull is coming to india they will surely select a proven place and have some part mind so it will be preferably (bangalore or delhi)"red bulls"....i would love to see one though</div><div>and that could make the clubs like dempo,salgaokar and dodsal to think about keeping a name which have both city and company's name</div>
  • New Delhi Red Bulls would be amazing.<div><br></div><div>Red Bull India is located in Mumbai but a move to Bangalore or New Delhi would be better.</div><div><br></div><div>BTW... http://www.redbull.in/cs/Satellite/en_IN/Article/Indian-National-team-stopper-Subrata-Paul-to-021243236646508</div>;
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I was doing some research on Subrata Pal because I am revamping his wikipedia page (BTW Help needed) and I found this...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.nizgoenkar.net/newsDetails.php?id=137</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Is this some Goan independence movement website.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Atrocious piece of journalist...even if they have some agenda of showing how different Goans are from 'Bharatis', the repeated use of the word KILL, MURDER associated with a accident in football field is outright criminal!</div><div><br></div><div>Wonder how such websites get so many advertisements!!!</div>
  • Thing is though, I doubt the author actually met the UAE international, heck I doubt he was even at the match and did not even see the red card.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    yesterday subrata did training wid U23 team..........
  • preetam wrote: »
    yesterday subrata did training wid U23 team..........

<br><div><br></div><div>Any reports on how he did?</div>