Subrata Pal

Comments

• Subrata Pal, if there is anyone worth 3 crores, it is Subrata. Are very own EPL quality player.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Subrata Pal, if there is anyone worth 3 crores, it is Subrata. Are very own EPL quality player.

no one will give... India has many class goalies...
    + u need to score goals to win..

in any case Subrata doesn't play as well in domestic league as he plays for india
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Subrata Pal, if there is anyone worth 3 crores, it is Subrata. Are very own EPL quality player.

in any case Subrata doesn't play as well in domestic league as he plays for india

Many keepers are shit domestic. That Fulham keeper is shit in EPL yet he is a beast with Australia. Also Subrata is years ahead of all the keepers in India.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

Many keepers are shit domestic. That Fulham keeper is shit in EPL yet he is a beast with Australia. Also Subrata is years ahead of all the keepers in India.

in any case that means he will not be given 3 crores..EVER

and in domestic league, I still like Karanjit for doing his job cleanly, without much fuss... Subrata is a great shot stopper, very flamboyant... one of the reason why karanjit might not look as good as him coz Karanjit positions himself very well and in the end makes the collection/save look pretty straight-forward...
    anyways, Subrata still ahead of Karanjit when playing for India...let's see how well he has recovered from injury
  • Karanjit has what it takes to be better. Karanjit is 25, a keeper can play till 40. Lets see when they are both in there 30s and still playing for India.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Arsenalkid don't go by F.B pages,Subrata is definitely good but EPL is a doubt for me maybe he's good for Championship and leagues like Portuguese liga but even for that he needs to prove it against top teams and his understanding with defenders has to be good in-order to be successful abroad.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Arsenalkid don't go by F.B pages,Subrata is definitely good but EPL is a doubt for me maybe he's good for Championship and leagues like Portuguese liga but even for that he needs to prove it against top teams and his understanding with defenders has to be good in-order to be successful abroad.

yup he could well be good for mid table teams in leagues from portugal and other similar level leagues...
    but the main problem being the obsession of all indian players towards EPL which is day dream cant be fulfilled by their generation at least
  • HA! I dont go by those sportskeeda facebook pages. He is not the best in Asia but he is worthy of the bench with an EPL squad. Remember Arsenal were looking at him at one point but as a 2nd keeper.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    HA! I dont go by those sportskeeda facebook pages. He is not the best in Asia but he is worthy of the bench with an EPL squad. Remember Arsenal were looking at him at one point but as a 2nd keeper.

That was a blind rumour..without any proper sources i guess
    and was never gonna happen
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    HA! I dont go by those sportskeeda facebook pages. He is not the best in Asia but he is worthy of the bench with an EPL squad. Remember Arsenal were looking at him at one point but as a 2nd keeper.

That was a blind rumour..without any proper sources i guess
    and was never gonna happen

It was close and it made many papers in England and even made Arsenal forums. Something was happening, maybe a scout was looking at him but something happened.