Subrata Pal

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    That is what I say. If you look at the Forbes list of top 200 rich people in the world there are more Indians than Americans! India has 2 of the top 6. America have 2 also.

India has a 60% reading percentage! That is more than 500,000,000 people in India who can read!!! America only has 300,000,000 people! You come to my school all of you would be surprised and my school is ranked 6 in my state and my state is ranked 4 in America! You guys would laugh at my school. You guys are only 2nd to China in education. America is 30th!

I am telling you it is the media. When India does something good it is overlooked but when a kid drowns in the River it is all over American news and then the discussion is all about the poverty in India.

There is a girl in my grade who was born in Mumbai and she only moved here 2 years ago and she loved it so much more in India.

The school education in india is among the best in the world actually...but it is the higher education where we misses out a bit...
    and india probably has most no of young millionaires in the world(heard somewhere not sure though)

Thanks to IPL we showed the world that how big is the consumer market in india which is the reason why many other sports investors around world are starting to invest something in india like NBA and european clubs
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    That is what I say. If you look at the Forbes list of top 200 rich people in the world there are more Indians than Americans! India has 2 of the top 6. America have 2 also.

India has a 60% reading percentage! That is more than 500,000,000 people in India who can read!!! America only has 300,000,000 people! You come to my school all of you would be surprised and my school is ranked 6 in my state and my state is ranked 4 in America! You guys would laugh at my school. You guys are only 2nd to China in education. America is 30th!

I am telling you it is the media. When India does something good it is overlooked but when a kid drowns in the River it is all over American news and then the discussion is all about the poverty in India.

There is a girl in my grade who was born in Mumbai and she only moved here 2 years ago and she loved it so much more in India.

The school education in india is among the best in the world actually...but it is the higher education where we misses out a bit...
    and india probably has most no of young millionaires in the world(heard somewhere not sure though)

Thanks to IPL we showed the world that how big is the consumer market in india which is the reason why many other sports investors around world are starting to invest something in india like NBA and european clubs

Yet AIFF dont take advantage of it as well!
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    So our spiderman has got trials with Red Bull Leipzig. 4th division but are sure to make it Top tier in subsequent season. RB are going to invest a lot
  • Admin wrote: »
    So our spiderman has got trials with Red Bull Leipzig. 4th division but are sure to make it Top tier in subsequent season. RB are going to invest a lot

<br><div><br></div><div>So let me get the East Bengal, Prayag United and Pune FC goalkeepers thing right.</div><div><br></div><div>1st: Pal leaves Pune for Prayag.</div><div><br></div><div>2nd: Mondal leaves East Bengal for Pune.</div><div><br></div><div>3rd: Gurpreet may leave East Bengal for Europe.</div><div><br></div><div>4th: Pal may leave Prayag for Europe.</div><div><br></div><div>If this happens than Pune made some good business.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Also Arnab Mondal leaves Prayag for EB!<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote: »
    Also Arnab Mondal leaves Prayag for EB!</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Isnt Arnab Mondal a center-back?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You mean Abhijit Mondal right?</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Also Arnab Mondal leaves Prayag for EB!</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Isnt Arnab Mondal a center-back?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You mean Abhijit Mondal right?</font></div>

<br><br>Yeah <br> b-(
  • rudra wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

<br><br>Yeah <br> b-(

<br><div><br></div><div>Only seen Abhijit one game so I cant judge him. If Gurpreet goes than they need someone good because even though Gurpreet needs a permit in the UK I hope that Wigan sign him than loan him to another club.</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">India is really signing in GKs. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Coming to Subrata's trail, I feel he has caliber to play in even lower 2nd division German clubs. So, I am not much delighted as such, but a breakthrough would be good for him. He has a some years on his side and can really shine in top teams later after proving himself with Red Bull Leipzig.</font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Gurpreet's trail/training with Wigan is a great sign, that the guy has talent and can really grow in future. </font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Keeping my finger crossed for both of the cases.</font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Meanwhile any news on Mehtab?? (Sorry wrong thread, will post the question there)</font></span></div>
  • reddevil87 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">India is really signing in GKs. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="text-align: left;"><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Coming to Subrata's trail, I feel he has caliber to play in even lower 2nd division German clubs. So, I am not much delighted as such, but a breakthrough would be good for him. He has a some years on his side and can really shine in top teams later after proving himself with Red Bull Leipzig.</font></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Gurpreet's trail/training with Wigan is a great sign, that the guy has talent and can really grow in future. </font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Keeping my finger crossed for both of the cases.</font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></span></div><div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: small; "><font face="Arial, Verdana">Meanwhile any news on Mehtab?? (Sorry wrong thread, will post the question there)</font></span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Mehtab should sign in the SPL. They could use any kind of marketing which will get them any marketing and money they can.</div>