Introduction Thread

Comments

• francis_22francis_22 0 Points
    edited September 2013
    <span class="GingerNoCheckStart"></span>Hi my name is Francis. I am from Kerala. <br>I am following Indian football for a long time. I was  one the admin of vivakearla fan page in Fb. my father was goalkeeper he payed in senior district level when he was junior before he got leg injury. Me also play as same position even though I like to play cricket.<br>My fav player is Zidane <div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Am programmer by profession .</span></div><span class="GingerNoCheckEnd"></span>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    @admin remove the external cuponation spam link
  • francis_22 wrote: »
    <span class="GingerNoCheckStart"></span>Hi my name is Francis. I am from Kerala. <br>I am following Indian football for a long time. I was  one the admin of vivakearla fan page in Fb. my father was goalkeeper he payed in senior district level when he was junior before he got leg injury. Me also play as same position even though I like to play cricket.<br>My fav player is Zidane <div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Am programmer by profession .</span></div><span class="GingerNoCheckEnd"></span>

<br/>

Welcome Francis...good to have u here
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Francis! Bookmark this forum. And do visit us everyday coz Indian football is lot more than just the National Team :)
  • francis_22 wrote: »
    <div><br></div><div>welcome francis, you will enjoy here, we hope someday to have a good title winning club from kerala</div>
  • <P>Frankly its been 2 years and i havent intriduced myself.</P>
    <P>i am harshal from Pune. i am a s/ware engineer.</P>
    <P>it all started during my submission i nmy engg days ,when i watched zidane score those 2 wonderfull goals against leverkusen in 2001. till then i had known   zidane as someone who scored in 1998 world cup finals.</P>
    <P>to hell with submission, me and my friends were all over fifa 98 game( keyboard vs mouse)  what fun man it was.</P>
    <P>i was always selecting france and my friend italy</P>
    <P>.my first interaction with indian football is when east bengal beat TERO SASANA in some competion.</P>
    <P>i love that fact tha a new club from my home city is hsowing all the clubs as in how to run the club professionally.</P>
    <P>i love shouting Who are we  PFC ,PFC ..... Red lizards all the way </P>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited September 2013
    welcome Harshal :)<div>although u have been here for long</div>
  • welcome harshal , u have been since the beginning :D
  • <P>@Harry191<;/P>
    <P>welcome to IFN, u sure toook ur time to introduce your self , but hey never Late than never!!!!</P>