Introduction Thread

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Whats with the German flag as your avatar?
  • <P>
    dx7778 wrote: »
    Whats with the German flag as your avatar?
    <BR></P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>i love german national football team and bayern munich the most..</P>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    I love Bayern Munich too...btw i am Akoi from the land of head hunting in far east of India. Indian football is my passion.
  • Akoi wrote: »
    I love Bayern Munich too...btw i am Akoi from the land of head hunting in far east of India. Indian football is my passion.

<br><br>You are from Nagaland? Dimapur?<br>
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    Hi My name is Shibin, I am from Kerala.  From the age of 8 or 9 i started following football. It all started sitting with my brothers and hearing  radio running commentary in malayalam for nehru cup in late 80's . I still remember my cousin brothers dancing with rejoice in a morning when they read Argenteena won the World cup in 1986 !! I too joined them even with out knowing much about worldcup football. First time I watched a world cup football live on TV was  Arg vs Cameroon in 1990 Italy worldcup. I was always very keen on Indian football and when i was in cochin I was there in the stadium for almost all the matches of FC kochin. Have got a chance to interact with legendary I M vijayan couple of times .  Now I live in Qatar and when ever India played here I used to be there in the stands cheering for team India. Some of my friends used to make fun of me telling that you got a weird passion , Damn care !!. 
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p><em>You are from Nagaland? Dimapur?</em></p><p> </p><p>I am not from Nagaland but definitely a Naga by race. </p>
  • welcome shibin and akoi
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2013
    <P>
    shibier wrote: »
    Hi My name is Shibin, I am from Kerala.  From the age of 8 or 9 i started following football. It all started sitting with my brothers and hearing  radio running commentary in malayalam for nehru cup in late 80's . I still remember my cousin brothers dancing with rejoice in a morning when they read Argenteena won the World cup in 1986 !! I too joined them even with out knowing much about worldcup football. First time I watched a world cup football live on TV was  Arg vs Cameroon in 1990 Italy worldcup. I was always very keen on Indian football and when i was in cochin I was there in the stadium for almost all the matches of FC kochin. Have got a chance to interact with legendary I M vijayan couple of times .  Now I live in Qatar and when ever India played here I used to be there in the stands cheering for team India. Some of my friends used to make fun of me telling that you got a weird passion , Damn care !!. 
    <BR></P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>welcome Shibin to IFN , the best place on the web to discuss indian football..btw were u der for d India -Qatar match ?</P>
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    <p>
    shibier wrote: »
    <br></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>welcome Shibin to IFN , the best place on the web to discuss indian football..btw were u der for d India -Qatar match ?</p>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.. Yes I was there for that match . I think in that match india played good game...may be the  best game  India playd  after 2007 nehru cup final. </div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @goalkeepar use this thread to introduce yourself here and tell us something about you.