Indian Footballers for foreign trials

Comments

• rudra wrote: »
    Sorry guys, he went back to play in league too. <div><br></div><div><a href="http://int.soccerway.com/players/adit-rastogi/294134/">http://int.soccerway.com/players/adit-rastogi/294134/</a></div>;

<br><div><br></div><div>I thought that to. I just thought about him for the first time in a month yesterday, went to his facebook and I saw he was in Romania which confused me because last I heard he was in Hungary. So I put his name into google and got his newly created soccerway page which had that game in it.</div>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/05/08/east-bengal-and-india-midfielder-mehtab-hossain-set-for-trials-in-spain/<br><br>Third division the most likely option for him.(Has to get lucky there as well).<br><br>I d'nt know why his agent is saying first and second division.D'nt know which club(s)would want him in first and second division???<br>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited May 2013
    There are two things which amaze me:<br><br>1)Why doesn't Syed Nabi get trial opportunities(be it rumors but still,i mean he has been one of the most consistent players in India be it Domestic or International). No foreign clubs interested in him as well.<br><br>2)Second is why aren't our younger players (18-25yrs)trying to arrange trials with different clubs through agents and play abroad at a young age.<br><br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited May 2013
    Bad wrote: »
    There are two things which amaze me:<br><br>1)Why doesn't Syed Nabi get trial opportunities(be it rumors but still,i mean he has been one of the most consistent players in India be it Domestic or International). No foreign clubs interested in him as well.<br><br><b>2)Second is why aren't our younger players (18-25yrs)trying to arrange trials with different clubs through agents and play abroad at a young age.<br></b><br>

<br><br>Because most of them are plain shit nowhere near to talented players from Africa,South America and Europe.The day they are talented they'll get recognized so forget this !<br><br>Remember Tajikistan U-17 team which reached U-17 WC ?? Some of those players today play in Europe so unless our Indian buddies do something like that nobody will play in Europe.So stop with this bullshit "X Indian Player Should go to Europe" thing<br>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited May 2013
    Lol calm down.I am not saying that "X Indian Player should go to Europe"<br><br>This only starts when someone is linked to some kind of a trial or  a move. <br><br>So,basically you mean that until  players don't do something significant(as a team) you won't get noticed.Now ,i agree with you partially  but on the contrary i would say that there are many players playing in decent leagues who represent those countries who aren't even heard off or as a footballing nation have not done anything significant.<br><br>Talent can be found anywhere.<br><br><br><br>What i meant was<br> "As Subrata and Mehtab have signed with agents who are arranging trials with different clubs for them so why not our youngsters(18-25) sign with these agents so they might get a chance to play in these clubs/leagues or at least get an opportunity to train."<br><br><br>
  • The only way to get a foreign trial as an Indian is two ways:<div><br></div><div>1) Have an agent who can expose you to foreign clubs as a marketable player. The only other criteria is that you play internationally. Does not matter if you are good or not.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Have the money to pay some company who get you a trial. Again, for marketing reasons.</div><div><br></div><div>Look at the players who have gone abroad and you will see this is true.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, fuck Europe. It is all about Europe with Indian football fans. Expose yourself to Asian football or South American football. Europe is nice but football is a world game. Every country almost plays it so take advantage of that.</div>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    It is all about Europe with Indian football fans.<br><br>Ya, i agree with you.<br><br>As
    a fan/well wisher of Indian Football i am open to any footballing
    continent be it Asia,South America or Europe but the truth is that every
    footballer dreams of Europe but as things stand most of our players
    can't compete in decent football clubs of Europe(1st and 2nd tier).<br><br>All this talks regarding the players and clubs starts as soon as some news  comes in on the same.<br>eg)I
    have the same level of excitement be it Gurpreet giving trials for
    Wigan Athletic or Sandesh giving for some Chinese 2nd division club.<br>
  • True, and that was not meant at you but just at the average Indian football fan, even the officials are to Eurosnobish (Chirag Tanna anyone?).
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    <P> Can you shed some light on it.</P>
    True, and that was not meant at you but just at the average Indian football fan, even the officials are to Eurosnobish (Chirag Tanna anyone?).
    <BR>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited May 2013
    What do you mean? Like examples? Well look at all the posts by Indian football fans and officials. There is always a reference to Europe and how great and magnificent it is. That is part of the reason I stopped being a part of the "Indian Football Live" group because everyone there was just to much into European football.<div><br></div><div>Now, do not get me wrong, I love European football and I love the style and I love the continent as a whole but what drives me nuts is the dick sucking of it. As if there is no football played anywhere else. I reference MLS, forget about it, it is all about the Premier League or Serie A.</div><div><br></div><div>Or I could say that Sunil Chhetri's best club he had signed for was Sporting Kansas City in MLS here in the states but people will say that him signing for Sporting's B team was better or his QPR stint was the best despite both those clubs being 2nd Division in there countries and clubs Kansas City could beat. But no, that is not true because QPR and Sporting B are in Europe and they play in England and Portugal so they are automatically better.</div><div><br></div><div>And don't get me started on how a football league should be ran. Specially with officials. You mention play-offs or closed pro/rel for a few years or controlled licensing they go all out and talk about the success that is Germany and England or Spain and how we should follow them when in reality, if that was the case, every league would be doing it and be successful. Not working for every country right.</div><div><br></div><div>And it is not just India, even here in the states I deal with it and it drives me nuts.</div>