Indian Footballers for foreign trials

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lets wait and see which ones gets called
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Guys any news on Brandon or Uttam?<br>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Many ASD players are joining Swedish(Top Division),Belgian(Top Division) and MLS clubs.<br>
  • Bad wrote: »
    Many ASD players are joining Swedish(Top Division),Belgian(Top Division) and MLS clubs.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>The MLS guy was assigned to there U23 team... in the 4th tier.</div>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Heard Reading(EPL) offered trial to Uttam for their academy team(U-18 OR U-21 i am not sure).Does this news has any substance?<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3415 Points
    Bad wrote: »
    Heard Reading(EPL) offered trial to Uttam for their academy team(U-18 OR U-21 i am not sure).Does this news has any substance?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>not heard yet...but i wud prefer newly promoted caridff city, hull city</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I would prefer Uttam Rai to help India U-19 make it to AFC U-19 Championship first.<br>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Ya same here ASH.<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3415 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    I would prefer Uttam Rai to help India U-19 make it to AFC U-19 Championship first.<br>

<br><div>you have mentioned it realistic target..<br>on the other hand the indian football needs a new superstar. one who plays in EPL club, or one who plays for any club in UCL coz indian european football fans follow these leagues only. they are large in number compared to pure indian dedicated football fans in ifn. to make them know about indian football this is the only option...<br>but i don't want him to warm the bench there though..its negative publicity....<br>here is one scenario...a 21 yr old indian 'X' somehow goes into epl club 'Y'...huge publicity of that club in india , more indian news channel will cover it...if he scores once in three games ...our glory hunter fans will take him in fantasy league...when next intl match comes they will be keen to know the results of NT...watch that game...discuss more about indian football...thinking about realistic target of reaching the wc in 2022/2026...<br>well cameroon , nigeria , ivory coast don't have proper league and clubs are poor...but they are in wc..so why can't we???</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <br><div>you have mentioned it realistic target..<br>on the other hand the indian football needs a new superstar. one who plays in EPL club, or one who plays for any club in UCL coz indian european football fans follow these leagues only. they are large in number compared to pure indian dedicated football fans in ifn. to make them know about indian football this is the only option...<br>but i don't want him to warm the bench there though..its negative publicity....<br><span style="font-size: 10pt;">
     </span></div><div><br></div><div>then he should try denmark teams as there are quiet a few danish clubs already linked with i-league clubs so their chance of getting indian player will be higher than any other club with some crucial match time</div>