Indian Footballers for foreign trials

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    Adil,Lenny and Jewel are not foreign quality.They are so so over rated.<br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    I'm just givin live ex. One Gk IS IN WIGAN or some team in epl 4m oman or saudi.(not sure) see the rankin of this nation is around 100 but playin in a league whose nation rankin is 4 or 5.so if u see like dat then it shudnt happend..and luk my cmnt i also mentioned 2nd div. And korea japan is far more superior..they wil never make it. China aus qtr can be realistic target.

<br><div><br></div><div>Which divisions of the Qatari or Chinese leagues exactly. The top divisions there are basically around the same as Japan and South Korea.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I watch the Chinese Super League and K-League as well with the I-League. The KL MAY be too much but the CSL... they can definitely play in the CSL. However... like I said... that AFC spot ..</div>
  • weka wrote: »
    I'm just givin live ex. One Gk IS IN WIGAN or some team in epl 4m oman or saudi.(not sure) see the rankin of this nation is around 100 but playin in a league whose nation rankin is 4 or 5.so if u see like dat then it shudnt happend..and luk my cmnt i also mentioned 2nd div. And korea japan is far more superior..they wil never make it. China aus qtr can be realistic target.

<br><div><br></div><div>Which divisions of the Qatari or Chinese leagues exactly. The top divisions there are basically around the same as Japan and South Korea.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I watch the Chinese Super League and K-League as well with the I-League. The KL MAY be too much but the CSL... they can definitely play in the CSL. However... like I said... that AFC spot ..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Really? Indian players in the CSL? Are you sure?</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    I mentioned there 2nd div. As wel .y u all r thinkin 1st div. Only...if sandesh can be called for 2nd and 3rd div. Trial then i don't see any reason y players like jeje,ralte,mehtab,ralte,subrata cant make in 2nd div. Atleast
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    and even brandon and s.chhetri
    weka wrote: »

<div>I watch the Chinese Super League and K-League as well with the I-League. The KL MAY be too much but the CSL... they can definitely play in the CSL. However... like I said... that AFC spot ..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You misunderstand me... I said they CAN play to the level of of Chinese Super League. There are no Indian players in the CSL nor have there ever been because the AFC spot usually go to South Koreas/Japanese and such.</div>
  • preetam wrote: »
    I mentioned there 2nd div. As wel .y u all r thinkin 1st div. Only...if sandesh can be called for 2nd and 3rd div. Trial then i don't see any reason y players like jeje,ralte,mehtab,ralte,subrata cant make in 2nd div. Atleast

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Did I say I disagreed with you when you said 2nd Division ;)</div><div><br></div><div>I don't disagree with everyones opinion. :)</div>
  • weka wrote: »

<div>I watch the Chinese Super League and K-League as well with the I-League. The KL MAY be too much but the CSL... they can definitely play in the CSL. However... like I said... that AFC spot ..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You misunderstand me... I said they CAN play to the level of of Chinese Super League. There are no Indian players in the CSL nor have there ever been because the AFC spot usually go to South Koreas/Japanese and such.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If they really wanted an Indian then they would use there foreign slot on Indians, whether Asian only or not. That is the point. Fine, maybe we can have a few players at lower clubs in China's 1st tier for Reserves etc but we wont because there are better options. Sandesh knew people, he had connections. The Chinese club did not just scout in India and find him a good player.</div><div><br></div><div>The only way Indians will ever be scouted on skill and scouted instead of only marketing ability will be to actually increase the level of the league. Get to where the big boys are or at least below them first.</div><div><br></div><div>First step, get into the Asian Champions League. We need to prove that we are deserving instead of hoping they come to us.</div>
    2nd division of Korean and Chinese soccer? Definitely.....
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    2nd division of Korean and Chinese soccer? Definitely.....

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Preetam said 2nd Division Japan, Korea, and Qatar if I am not mistaken. Ya, we can make these leagues based on skill and ability. Not easily but we can. Bong Bertrand was apparently an okay player in the Qatari 2nd Division yet he barely lasted at Sporting Goa. Not to say that is a good comparison but I am going with what I got.</font></div>