Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29628 Points
    How can he invest? He has used up the 1.5 lakh he got as bribe in settling his court cases B)  
    ashindiagoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050
    "East Bengal is a hundred years old club. Legendary officials have run this club in the past.”

Yes, people like the legendary Jyotish Guha have been at the helm of this club. And now crooks and opportunists run this club.

“I have seen Vijay Mallya. He has done a lot for the club. All the development which we can see in the East Bengal club is because of him. I had asked him once why spends so much money on the two Kolkata clubs. He told me he did it out of the passion for the game, said Bhowmick.

Mallya did provide a lot of money to the club. Kingfisher was the title sponsor for 20 years and we should be grateful to them for that. I am not sure whether all the development which we can see in East Bengal is because of him. Also not sure whether he demanded any accountability from the club officials. Did he spend much time at the East Bengal club premises or interact with the supporters? To a certain degree, Ajit Isaac has been doing these after the Quess takeover. I am again not sure whether his passion for the game was greater than his passion for his shady business deals, calendar girls and racing cars

Bhowmick is living in a time warp. He is still reliving his halcyon days--the two I-League triumphs, the ASEAN cup win (for which he certainly deserves credit). But the world has moved on and the sooner he understands it the better for him.
    debarghya89goalkeepar[Deleted User]sparta
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    He doesn't want to be forgotten

Ozymandias 

PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY

I met a traveller from an antique land,
    Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
    And on the pedestal, these words appear:
    My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
    Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

@ashindia: "samajhdar ko ishara hi kafi hai"B) B)  
    Quess East Bengal coach @Alemengar would return to Kolkata on Sunday midnight. So,there will be no practice on Monday. Practice would resume on Tuesday at Salt Lake SAI complex

https://twitter.com/qebna?lang=en
  • samsam 16428 Points
    After getting the assurance for meeting with praful EB should have played in super cup.
    After renewed discussion with QEB, Joby Justin has reportedly decided to stay back at East Bengal. He has submitted his token to East Bengal. According to rules of AIFF, if a player has submitted his token to a particular club, he is bound to play for that club. So, it seems Joby will play for EB for one more year.
    The club officials are also in discussions with Samad Ali Mullick.
    indianFootballFanmunna219777
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    There is no token rule of AIFF.. It was creayed by IFA.. There was a controversy few years back about this token system of Kolkata.. With FIFA TMS now mandatory for every transfers, this system has abolished. But some Bengali media keep bringing this up without getting updated
    thebeautifulgame[Deleted User]ashindiaCarbon_14Soccerlovermunna219777EastBengalPrideSamyajitreddevil87