Tactics of Indian National Football Team

Comments

• as jeje is out we sud go for 4-4-1-1 with chettri lone 4wrd supported by a AMid.

depends on how he plays for Bagan now that he is fit. If he still is not doing well the he should partner with Sushil
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    We have to score goals or else no chance to go past Challenge Cup group stage.I feel 4-4-2 is best tactic for Indian team and players as most of the I-League clubs follow that.Maybe new AIFF-FIFA Academies might develop players who play in diff roles and positions but for now this best(dats why Armando,Bob and even Savio use them).

Karanjit

-Naoba
    Gouramangi
    Khelemba/Anas
    Nabi

--Vashum/Francis
    Baldeep/Adil----Mehtab----Miranda/Ralte--

Gadkari/Manandeep---Sunil

Player Roles :-
    Karanjit :- Gk obviously !
    Naoba and Nabi :- Typical wing backs who can support in attacks with quick runs and also defend back when needed
    Goura and other CB :- Full backs
    Vashum :- Has to make some good runs provide good passes to strikers (can also change roles as he has ability to score goals).
    Baldeep/Adil :- Rock in front of Defence,typical solid players who can win challenges and make important tackles.
    Mehtab :- Engine of the team and playmaker
    Miranda/Ralte :- Similar to vashum have to provide passes and make runs and change roles with strikers if possible.
    Gadkari/Manadeep :- Typical strong strikers should be used as targetman to trouble opposition create spaces,win ariel balls etc
    Sunil :- Support striker who can create chances for other guy or even score for himself,this for sunil cause he's technically better than other forwards.
  • We have to score goals or else no chance to go past Challenge Cup group stage.I feel 4-4-2 is best tactic for Indian team and players as most of the I-League clubs follow that.Maybe new AIFF-FIFA Academies might develop players who play in diff roles and positions but for now this best(dats why Armando,Bob and even Savio use them).

Karanjit

-Naoba
    Gouramangi
    Khelemba/Anas
    Nabi

--Vashum/Francis
    Baldeep/Adil----Mehtab----Miranda/Ralte--

Gadkari/Manandeep---Sunil

Player Roles :-
    Karanjit :- Gk obviously !
    Naoba and Nabi :- Typical wing backs who can support in attacks with quick runs and also defend back when needed
    Goura and other CB :- Full backs
    Vashum :- Has to make some good runs provide good passes to strikers (can also change roles as he has ability to score goals).
    Baldeep/Adil :- Rock in front of Defence,typical solid players who can win challenges and make important tackles.
    Mehtab :- Engine of the team and playmaker
    Miranda/Ralte :- Similar to vashum have to provide passes and make runs and change roles with strikers if possible.
    Gadkari/Manadeep :- Typical strong strikers should be used as targetman to trouble opposition create spaces,win ariel balls etc
    Sunil :- Support striker who can create chances for other guy or even score for himself,this for sunil cause he's technically better than other forwards.

Gadkari has more professional I-League experience than Manandeep and also Manandeep is only 18 and has been benched lately by Air India for some reason. He should be on the bench.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    is there anything like tactics which our present national coach know???we were hardly playing with any plan against tajiks....it is time he learn some tips from colaco or karim on how to work on tactical game with indian players...
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    shankar wrote:
    is there anything like tactics which our present national coach know???we were hardly playing with any plan against tajiks....it is time he learn some tips from colaco or karim on how to work on tactical game with indian players...

Of course there was a plan.

Defence-"Kick the ball towards opponent's half",

Midfield- "Keep ball until someone snatch it from you"

Up Front- " If you dont find your mate pass the ball to opponent"

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited March 2012
    sabir wrote:

lol. I cant stop laughing. Truly this happened today.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sabir wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Perfectly described
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    sabir wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Savio's Master Tactics for those who all want to lose
    \m/
  • ashindia wrote:
    sabir wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Savio's Master Tactics for those who all want to lose
    \m/

I would not say that. He is good enough to coach in the lower I-League and I-League 2nd Division but NOT India Seniors. Nor Juniors.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If Savio gets , sorry when Savio is sacked from the India job, which club do you think will be waiting to snap him up ?

Certainly not one of the Goan giants , nor the Kolkata giants, the only coaches he can out rank are Mumbai FC's coach and the 2 Div2 teams that will get promoted to the I-League.

Or maybe AIFF will just slide him sideways to the vacant Arrows job, where he can continue with his long ball tactics