Tactics of Indian National Football Team

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <P>current excerise of getting all the coaches to have similar undertsanding of d tactics and idealogy indian footbal must play must be lauded..Like Bhutia said , that was a step lonnnnggg overdue by AIFF.. </P>
    <P>and i totally agree with him saying ref stops the game every 2-3 minutes..it kills the tempo of the game..</P>
    <P>About Robin singh, all you read was how good he is , he is talented etc from  a few years now..but  in practise he does not do justise to the praise that he gets.. </P>
    <P> </P>
  • Right now I like how the AIFF are holding that coaching seminar and are hoping coaches from I-League to come so coaches would go with a style through-out the league. That is what they did in A-League till Hans Burger ended it. Sadly AIFF wont talk to IPFCA.
    Right now I like how the AIFF are holding that coaching seminar and are hoping coaches from I-League to come so coaches would go with a style through-out the league. That is what they did in A-League till Hans Burger ended it. Sadly AIFF wont talk to IPFCA.

<br><br>Thanks goodness Spanish FA was strict in implementing Possesion n tiki taka football... Hope our AIFF have the courage to implement this philosophy this for at least 10-15 years..<br><br>AIFF & IPFCa will develop d confidence only when they talk  and communicate more.. right now the big hurdle is the I-league revenues sharing... the biggest Hurdle is IMG who are basically doing nothing to solve this impasse<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    Right now I like how the AIFF are holding that coaching seminar and are hoping coaches from I-League to come so coaches would go with a style through-out the league. That is what they did in A-League till Hans Burger ended it. Sadly AIFF wont talk to IPFCA.

<br><br>Thanks goodness Spanish FA was strict in implementing Possesion n tiki taka football... Hope our AIFF have the courage to implement this philosophy this for at least 10-15 years..<br><br>AIFF & IPFCa will develop d confidence only when they talk  and communicate more.. right now the big hurdle is the I-league revenues sharing... the biggest Hurdle is IMG who are basically doing nothing to solve this impasse<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Exactly. Just have a 1-week meeting, resolve the issues. They wont change over-night.</div><div><br></div><div>As for Spain, they may have implemented Tiki-Taka (reminds me of Hawaii) but there revenue is shit for some reason. Spain's Football League is a rich version of the Scottish Premier League.</div>
    silicon3 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Exactly. Just have a 1-week meeting, resolve the issues. They wont change over-night.</div><div><br></div><div>As for Spain, they may have implemented Tiki-Taka (reminds me of Hawaii) but there revenue is shit for some reason. Spain's Football League is a rich version of the Scottish Premier League.</div>

<br><br>the Spanish league follows a much different model...here d clubs do their own Deal for TV rights..so Barca & Real madrid get the best deals while the other clubs get just scraps..SL must change this format to what d EPL does... d PL gets d TV rights and shares its with d clubs ( there must be a forumla on d sharing)..<br><br>Surely the SL football would be more technical and better then the EPL.. Team like Valencia used to Beat BArca easily..but now they just dont have the money to compete.. secondly there is also a political tinge to barca ( Catalan) and RM  who represent the aspiration of particular regions on Spain..other teams do not have such a huge base.<br><br> SL is now a fight between Barca & RM...this is just not healthy for the League.. I am however not convinced that spanish FA have the  power and resources to change the revenue sharing model..<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks goodness Spanish FA was strict in implementing Possesion n tiki taka football... Hope our AIFF have the courage to implement this philosophy this for at least 10-15 years..</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">AIFF & IPFCa will develop d confidence only when they talk  and communicate more.. right now the big hurdle is the I-league revenues sharing... the biggest Hurdle is IMG who are basically doing nothing to solve this impasse</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Exactly. Just have a 1-week meeting, resolve the issues. They wont change over-night.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">As for Spain, they may have implemented Tiki-Taka (reminds me of Hawaii) but there revenue is shit for some reason. Spain's Football League is a rich version of the Scottish Premier League.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">the Spanish league follows a much different model...here d clubs do their own Deal for TV rights..so Barca & Real madrid get the best deals while the other clubs get just scraps..SL must change this format to what d EPL does... d PL gets d TV rights and shares its with d clubs ( there must be a forumla on d sharing)..</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Surely the SL football would be more technical and better then the EPL.. Team like Valencia used to Beat BArca easily..but now they just dont have the money to compete.. secondly there is also a political tinge to barca ( Catalan) and RM  who represent the aspiration of particular regions on Spain..other teams do not have such a huge base.</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> SL is now a fight between Barca & RM...this is just not healthy for the League.. I am however not convinced that spanish FA have the  power and resources to change the revenue sharing model..</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
     </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I dont think so. Barca and Madrid have to much power. Honestly I think the best model is Major League Soccer. At least for Spain overall. EPL model is good because it can be marketed easy. Same for Barca and Madrid but when it comes to the rest I would use the MLS model of salary caps, teams being part owned by the league, transfers being authorized by the league. All contracts (including players, coaches) part owned by league and all that.</font></div>
    i think we are digressing from the content of this thread!!!<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    i think we are digressing from the content of this thread!!!</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Na. We are talking about the financial tactics of Indian football team in a match.</font></div>
    i hope the coaches  in india are now having a idea of the direction indian football is expected proceed forward, what styple we will play etc ... no long ball and no aimless shooting.. but flexible 4-3-3 with a focus on possession football.<br><br>Question is will the coaches just attend the training and then go back  to the earlier methods??..i hope not<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    i hope the coaches  in india are now having a idea of the direction indian football is expected proceed forward, what styple we will play etc ... no long ball and no aimless shooting.. but flexible 4-3-3 with a focus on possession football.<br><br>Question is will the coaches just attend the training and then go back  to the earlier methods??..i hope not<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>This time it seems that Baan and company laid down the law. They are now expecting a lot from these coaches and hopefully monitoring them.</div>