Who would you like India to play in the future?

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points

Vietnam friendly wud be a realistically winnable match though I want us to beat the Thais now..I think we have never beaten them

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Vietnam friendly wud be a realistically winnable match though I want us to beat the Thais now..I think we have never beaten them

we can easily beat Thailand,Vietnam but we keep screwing up

• I have not watched Vietnam to say if we can or not but the Thai's are not easy. They held Australia to a 1-0 loss at home. I know they lost but only 1-0, that is really good for Thailand.
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points
    edited September 2012
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

I have not watched Vietnam to say if we can or not but the Thai's are not easy. They held Australia to a 1-0 loss at home. I know they lost but only 1-0, that is really good for Thailand.

I dont think this Australian team is that strong I wont be too surprised if they even fail to qualify for WC 2014

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points

still the Thais can be good when they play their best..they beat Oman 3-0,lost in Australia 2-1..drew with Saudi at home 0-0..we still have some way to get that result..am syaing we can beat Vietnam coz we beat them 3-1 at Pune courtesy sunil chhetri

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >

I have not watched Vietnam to say if we can or not but the Thai's are not easy. They held Australia to a 1-0 loss at home. I know they lost but only 1-0, that is really good for Thailand.

>
    > I dont think this Australian team is that strong I wont be too surprised if they even fail to qualify for WC 2014
    >

Go watch Australia again, look at the players they have as well who are not playing for them. Chris Herd, Holman, Kruse to name a few are playing for teams in England and Germany and are not even in the squad and the Australian coach has already said he will drop a few of the oldies like Neill, Archie etc.
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Next time when an international friendly match take place in india, kerala should be given a chance to host the match. keralites have been deprived of international football matches for long time . last was in  2004 when india lost to oman 5-1 in worldcup qualifiers. But around 48000 people came to see that match. Kaloor stadium in kochi has good green turf , roofing and flood lights -  all the necessaries needed for an international friendly.The only problem is cricket is played in the stadium sometimes.

• CHINA.... the impression by everyone is they are a asian powerhouse, but they always seem to under perform..tilla few years back their leaue was riddled with corruption only now they are attracting world class player  who are past their prime..

playing with china will give us a reality check if we can really win against top ten south east asian team..we aldready have experience with the Arab gulf teams.. while Korea Japan australia are just 2 tough for us..

so why not play china?

• China plays against the best in asia which is why they loose so often and mind you they loose close matches