I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• I agree. I think it is safe to say that Bengal are done with Baffor. He is done now but East Bengal have shown intent. Now they should move on to Nigerian Jude Aneke. Top scorer in the NPL.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I agree. I think it is safe to say that Bengal are done with Baffor. He is done now but East Bengal have shown intent. Now they should move on to Nigerian Jude Aneke. Top scorer in the NPL.

<br><div><br></div><div>Also I like the EB officials attitude to not pay Edeh Chidi more than 90 lakhs a season,and rather look for someone better</div>
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    I agree. I think it is safe to say that Bengal are done with Baffor. He is done now but East Bengal have shown intent. Now they should move on to Nigerian Jude Aneke. Top scorer in the NPL.

<br><div><br></div><div>Also I like the EB officials attitude to not pay Edeh Chidi more than 90 lakhs a season,and rather look for someone better</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It is good.Considering that Edeh is not that great. Right now East Bengal should go after a older Australian or young Nigerian who is proven in the NPL.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    It seems some of guys have a great knowledge about whats going on in World Football, especially South Asian/SE Asian/Middle East countries. Wanted to get some clarity on few things, so that I can get a perspective; now that some of the Indian Clubs are apparently paying up 2 cr/3 cr for some of the players, and fighting it out with the other clubs, with the same amount, what is the probability of they bringing in some players from few African/other Asian countries who have represented their country in either the WC/African Nations Cup etc.?
    Carlos Hernandez was linked with EB last season.But Morgan preferred Gow instead of him.Right now he is out of contract.EB can give him a look
    Does anyone here know where has Karan Sawhney of TFA signed for the next season?<div><a href="http://www.liberosports.com/players/karan-sawhney">http://www.liberosports.com/players/karan-sawhney</a>;
    </div>
  • Carlos Hernandez was linked with EB last season.But Morgan preferred Gow instead of him.Right now he is out of contract.EB can give him a look

<br><div><br></div><div>Hernandez looks like he will sign for Melbourne again on an extension.</div>
    somesh wrote:
    United Sikkim FC will fill their Asian quota with a South Korean goalkeeper it seems. Thats a waste of a foreigner I say. They can get equally good goalkeepers in Bengal

<br><div><br></div><div>You know the player's name?..Any source?</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I dont know the player's name yet but de Ridder said it that he has 2-3 Korean keeprs in mind
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It seems some of guys have a great knowledge about whats going on in World Football, especially South Asian/SE Asian/Middle East countries. Wanted to get some clarity on few things, so that I can get a perspective; now that some of the Indian Clubs are apparently paying up 2 cr/3 cr for some of the players, and fighting it out with the other clubs, with the same amount, what is the probability of they bringing in some players from few African/other Asian countries who have represented their country in either the WC/African Nations Cup etc.?

<br><div>Right now not possible. At least the players who have recently played in World Cup would not turn up for Indian clubs. We are no competition to the Chinese and Middle East clubs yet. </div>