I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I talked with mitra and he talked about his strategies in this seasons transfer market..<div><br></div><div>He is planning to shell out 4-5 cr in forward players, then rest shall be filled by some proven veterans who are now old enough that they will find it tough to keep the ball with them and defense shall be done by any guys but still will get some one who can get the ball and clear it..</div><div>anyway it is all about scoring and that will be done by our fwds </div><div>:P ;)</div>
    somesh wrote:
    Why on earth Churchill Brothers? If he has to move to Goa, play for Dempo (provided they want him). As someone said, this will suit his scheme of things. But probably he knows that he cant do enough to impress people in AFC Cup/ACL

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea but i did read that rumour of him moving to CB in hardtackle a week back or so</div>
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    Only  4 teams in the entire country look stable and cool heaed with thier transfer approache<br><br>1)PFC<br>2)Dempo<br>3)KEB<br>4)USFC<br><br>rest clubs i think are gonna end up paying very hefty sum to some shitty players. and these 4 clubs will wait till the end and make smart buyes... <br><br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    harry191 wrote:
    Only  4 teams in the entire country look stable and cool heaed with thier transfer approache<br><br>1)PFC<br>2)Dempo<br>3)KEB<br>4)USFC<br><br>rest clubs i think are gonna end up paying very hefty sum to some shitty players. and these 4 clubs will wait till the end and make smart buyes... <br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>USFC!!!! what do u mean???? There full team is changing</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote:
    harry191 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>USFC!!!! what do u mean???? There full team is changing</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I think only Dempo and KEB will forma a formidable team...</div>
    harry191 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>The first 3 are best clubs in keeping their players together....and could add salgaokar to a extent</div><div>But USFC??lol are you new to the indian football??....may be they are doing this revamp as they are now entering some serious football season....</div><div>USFC's consistency with squad will be clear in next 2-3 years</div>
    In todays' DNA paper, it says 15 of current Air India players are leaving the clubs....and the reason as we all know is the lack of payment<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><a href="http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_at-least-15-players-opt-out-of-cash-stricken-ai_1685054">http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_at-least-15-players-opt-out-of-cash-stricken-ai_1685054</a>;
    </div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><h1 class="article-title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 8px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: -2px; font-family: arial; font-size: 23.5px; ">At least 15 players opt out of cash-stricken AI</h1></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><p style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana; font-size: 12px; ">Air India went down 0-1 to East Bengal in their last match of this season’s I-League on Saturday. <b>More than the result, the news that <u>more than 15 players have opted out of the team</u> for better avenues has hit the team hard</b>.</p><p style="font-weight: normal; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana; font-size: 12px; ">The Mumbai side, coached by Santosh Kashyap, gave a good account of themselves in this edition of the I-League to finish ninth in the table. But, the financial crisis has forced the players to look for better avenues.</p><p style="font-weight: normal; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana; font-size: 12px; ">“This is their bread and butter and if they are not paid, they are bound to leave,” said one of the officials on condition of anonymity. Manandeep Singh, Sandesh Gadkari and Pune’s Prakash have given their best, while Pawan Kumar has been outstanding. This is nothing new to the club, as Kashyap gave a different look to the team during the league.</p><p style="font-weight: normal; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana; font-size: 12px; ">“I have a family and my parents are with me. Moreover, I am the only bread winner in the family. If I don’t get my salary, how will I run the family,” questioned one of the players, who did not want to be named.</p><p style="font-weight: normal; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana; font-size: 12px; ">Air India finished their league assignments by going down to East Bengal 0-1.</p></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Time for other clubs to sign up the AI players for cheap
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    shankar wrote:
    harry191 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>The first 3 are best clubs in keeping their players together....and could add salgaokar to a extent</div><div>But USFC??lol are you new to the indian football??....may be they are doing this revamp as they are now entering some serious football season....</div><div>USFC's consistency with squad will be clear in next 2-3 years</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>PFC is an overrated team; they have more or less maintained the same the over the last couple of years, yet they haven't done anything worthwhile in the I - League. Their management may have some innovative ideas/have a professional approach, which is fine - but u need to convert them into results, which is yet to come.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    harry191 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>PFC is an overrated team; they have more or less maintained the same the over the last couple of years, yet they haven't done anything worthwhile in the I - League. Their management may have some innovative ideas/have a professional approach, which is fine - but u need to convert them into results, which is yet to come.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What are u saying....in there first season they came 3rd (First season!!!!)</div><div>2nd season - 5th</div><div>3rd season - will be 4-5</div><div><br></div><div>The team has much less budget than the big two in Kolkata and the top 2 clubs of Goa...yet PFC has been a formidable opposition.</div><div><br></div>