I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Ya..one can think that way n b positive abt it. But that was a long time ago. If he were so good, he wouldnt be playing in a second div club. Probably his best is behind him. He might nt b good for a team like Bagan

<br><br>IN REPLY TO SOMESH AND RUDRA,<br><br>I have seen Eche and he is technically better than Anwar for sure but he is too young to lead the defence, that's my concern.<br>
     <div><br></div><div>So what then wud be Masih's role? defensive midfielder? his turning is tooooooo slow!  seems he has some godfather in the club!  Also heard that Mehraj would be joining back. He is past his prime  - wasn't even a regular both with EB and Salgaocar. <br><div><br></div><div>Is MB retaining Kingshuk? </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Very likely yess</div>

<br></div>
    rudra wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Ya..one can think that way n b positive abt it. But that was a long time ago. If he were so good, he wouldnt be playing in a second div club. Probably his best is behind him. He might nt b good for a team like Bagan

<br><br>IN REPLY TO SOMESH AND RUDRA,<br><br>I have seen Eche and he is technically better than Anwar for sure but he is too young to lead the defence, that's my concern.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Is MB retaining Kingshuk? </div>

<br><div><br></div><div><span style="color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); ">So what then wud be Masih's role? defensive midfielder? his turning is tooooooo slow!  seems he has some godfather in the club!  Also heard that Mehraj would be joining back. He is past his prime  - wasn't even a regular both with EB and Salgaocar. </span>
    </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div><span style="color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); ">So what then wud be Masih's role? defensive midfielder? his turning is tooooooo slow!  seems he has some godfather in the club!  Also heard that Mehraj would be joining back. He is past his prime  - wasn't even a regular both with EB and Salgaocar. </span>
    </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Masih's role will be to give backpasses which go to opponent strikers and screw up a good teamm build up...also picking up fights!</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><br>As we all know, Kinshuk asked 75 lacs from MB and 1.20 from Prayag and is regularly keeping in touch with Karim over phone. MB officials have offered him around 40-50 lacs and told him to either take it or leave.  Kinshuk's salary this season was a meagre 15 lacs and he owes it to MB for making it big (the entire story is out of context here, maybe later) The ball is now in Kinshuk's court.  Kinshuk is from Rishra and his mentor is Sisir Ghosh, the erstwhile mercurial striker of the 80s.<br>
    rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Masih's role will be to give backpasses which go to opponent strikers and screw up a good teamm build up...also picking up fights!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Bang On! Never seen him doing worthwhile in the field in the three years he has been playing in MB!!! </div>
    projenator wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Its like - Like father like son! The same Sishir Ghosh who once was famous for his comments before a transfer season  - " Haathe takaa, paaye bol"!!!!! Kingshuk has just started a career, and yet to establish himself that way; so he ought to take matured decission instead of running after money! If he fails this year, he wouldn't be even paid Rs 15 lacs next year..... </span></div><div><div><br></div><div>Is MB retaining Kingshuk? </div>

<br><br>As we all know, Kinshuk asked 75 lacs from MB and 1.20 from Prayag and is regularly keeping in touch with Karim over phone. MB officials have offered him around 40-50 lacs and told him to either take it or leave.  Kinshuk's salary this season was a meagre 15 lacs and he owes it to MB for making it big (the entire story is out of context here, maybe later) The ball is now in Kinshuk's court.  Kinshuk is from Rishra and his mentor is Sisir Ghosh, the erstwhile mercurial striker of the 80s.<br>

<br></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Last I heard, Kingshuk was re-negotiating with MB around the price that MB has offered
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
    What about Hudson Lima and Sunil-Dempo/USFC saga ..maybe a clearer picture will emerge when Bagan end their last match today</span></div><div><br></div><div>So hoping to see Sunil play for Dempo in Asia </div>
     <div><br><div>Sunil is being linked with USFC and churchill brothers and i think him joining CB is what is most probable now...<div><br></div></div></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Why on earth Churchill Brothers? If he has to move to Goa, play for Dempo (provided they want him). As someone said, this will suit his scheme of things. But probably he knows that he cant do enough to impress people in AFC Cup/ACL