I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    yes len and seminlen are the same players... btw @rudra da in the fifa 11 patch created by mayur (emkay) a player by the name of semilen plays for dempo can anyone tell me where does he play now??
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    yes, Len is Semilen Doungel...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">At the moment the only strikers EB have is Robin, Manan and Doungel...offcourse they can screw out calculations by signing two foreign strikers... but then they will almost always play okpara and penn...so its a win win situation for Indian strikers...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">On the other hand, any Indian strikers in MB will have a relaxed life, he can go for holidays as no way they can get into squad, even local league is tough</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ya, I am guessing that Bagan give KFL huge interest so they will most likely give Stanley the starts there as he has vast experience there minus that 2-years with New Delhi Heroes FC. I just hope that Sabeeth keeps fit over the summer and if he does well in the u22 qualifiers and gets a team... TAKE IT!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You can imagine that Okpara, Penn, and [foreigner] will start all matches and the other foreigner on the bench who gets automatic time.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote:
    yes len and seminlen are the same players... btw @rudra da in the fifa 11 patch created by mayur (emkay) a player by the name of semilen plays for dempo can anyone tell me where does he play now??

<br><div><br></div><div>No Idea..the EB semilen doungel came from JCT youth team...</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    I have a feeling EB will take 2 foreign strikers, Raja Rafe and some African. Although I like Uga Opara but the way Raju and Gurwinder played in the Dempo game Morgan might want to start them in the playing eleven to boost the striking force and bring Manandeep and Robin as subs. But it is just my thought.
  • debjit1925 wrote:
    I have a feeling EB will take 2 foreign strikers, Raja Rafe and some African. Although I like Uga Opara but the way Raju and Gurwinder played in the Dempo game Morgan might want to start them in the playing eleven to boost the striking force and bring Manandeep and Robin as subs. But it is just my thought.

<br><div><br></div><div>That would be good but considering that was one game and that the season is in 5 months from now we should expect Uga to start. Gurwinder is to inconsistent as well. </div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    Not sure if this has been discussed before (76 new posts since I last saw, very difficult to go through all of them) Mohun Bagan finally settle for Stanley Okorogie in the midfield after creating all that hype. Stanley played for Mohammedan Sporting this season and for Aryans last season, was reasonably successful in both clubs. <div><br></div><div>I GUESS what might have been the clincher was that he scored against MB last season in the CFL playing for Aryan. Mohun Bagan officials have this weird tendency of recruiting players who play well against them as if MB is the best team on earth, maybe in their dreams.</div>
  • Stanley is a quality player. I am guessing that he was brought mainly for the CFL and as a bench player for the I-League.<div><br></div><div>He was the 2nd Division top scorer in 2011 and did well in 2012. Good signing by Bagan. Honestly all 4 foreigners are great in terms of bios.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Stanley is a quality player. I am guessing that he was brought mainly for the CFL and as a bench player for the I-League.<div><br></div><div>He was the 2nd Division top scorer in 2011 and did well in 2012. Good signing by Bagan. Honestly all 4 foreigners are great in terms of bios.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I agree Stanley is a good BUY FOR THE PRICE, being an investment manager, I love a deal, if not a steal. The facebook groups are abuzz right now discussing this buy.  Tolgay's overpriced, take my word on this, this will be the talking point end of coming season.</div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Now EB linked with <h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-left: 0px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.6em; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: sans-serif; "><span dir="auto">Ismail Sulaiman Al Ajmi</span></h1>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    projenator said:
    I agree Stanley is a good BUY FOR THEPRICE, being an investment manager, I love a deal, if not a steal. Tolgay's overpriced, take my word on this, this will be the talking point end of coming season.
    but tell you, tolly and odafe can complement each other very well. Both have different styles as strikers. But to be frank, without a formidable midfield both won't be successfull