I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How would you know. Did Manandeep and Sandesh have the same midfield as Mohun Bagan or East Bengal to help them out. Ezeh only had 6 goals. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would know coz I have watch them and I know Air India style...how long will we judge players based on no. of goals???? henry Ezeh's work rate and assist were very imp...Sabeeth has 9 goals, Hamza has 9 goals...that doesnt make them biggies...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If Manan was such a hero, Kashyap won't have benched him in so many games. Sandesh hardly gets chance in first XI. I am sure Santosh Kashyap knows better. Prakash Thorat on the other hand came late and was instrumental in giving manan few more assists... + Manan got a free goal which was scored by Manjit</font></div></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">second point is air india didnt need the midfield of eb or mb...they rely on counter and speed..thats how they have suceeded...for a different team the matter would be very different...the defence will be tight and u are expected to score and not catch opponent on the break...</font></div>
  • We can all speculate.<div><br></div><div>Anyway...</div><div><br></div><div>1) Yes the Kolkata league is competitive but Manandeep is better than the 3 I-League teams who field a bit of a B team, he is better than 2nd Division teams and non-League clubs. He is what? 19 years old. He needs games and obviously with Air India not giving wages he could not stay there but again like Sabeeth I bet the offers were there to go to an I-League team where he can start. </div><div><br></div><div>The only time I have seen a 18-20 year old start regularly one season then benched the next is when a club gets promoted to a higher-tougher league. Here it is 19 year old Manandeep moving from a regular to a bench player in I-League. You may think it is alright but my opinion is what I stand by. Maybe East Bengal can loan him out for one season and if he impresses he can be a starter in the 2013-14 season.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Yes you have watched Air India more than me but again Mohun Bagan and East Bengal have the better midfields than Air India. Maybe you can throw in the average but better than Ezeh foreigner to help them out. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Some new PROBABLE transfers in EB -<div><br></div><div>Defence - </div><div>Arnab Mondal (from prayag)</div><div>Jaspal Parmar (Salgaocar)</div><div>Safar Sardar (Mohemmadan)</div><div><br></div><div>Midfield -</div><div>Jagpreet Singh (Churchill)</div><div>Cavin Lobo (Mumbai FC)</div><div><br></div><div>Strikers -</div><div>Manandeep (Air India)</div><div>=================================\</div><div><br></div><div>If true, top recruiting by EB. Apart from Jagpreet, everyone's great</div><div><br></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rudra da all are confirmed but can anyone tell me which of the current eb players are leaving??
    i mean which eb squad players like charan rai, robert etc
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    We can all speculate.<div><br></div><div>Anyway...</div><div><br></div><div>1) Yes the Kolkata league is competitive but Manandeep is better than the 3 I-League teams who field a bit of a B team, he is better than 2nd Division teams and non-League clubs. He is what? 19 years old. He needs games and obviously with Air India not giving wages he could not stay there but again like Sabeeth I bet the offers were there to go to an I-League team where he can start. </div><div><br></div><div>The only time I have seen a 18-20 year old start regularly one season then benched the next is when a club gets promoted to a higher-tougher league. Here it is 19 year old Manandeep moving from a regular to a bench player in I-League. You may think it is alright but my opinion is what I stand by. Maybe East Bengal can loan him out for one season and if he impresses he can be a starter in the 2013-14 season.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Yes you have watched Air India more than me but again Mohun Bagan and East Bengal have the better midfields than Air India. Maybe you can throw in the average but better than Ezeh foreigner to help them out. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Aren't u getting that the only competition Manan has is Robin Singh!!! man he just needs to show he is better than Robin and he will feature in all matches in first XI otherwise as a sub, which is a pretty good thing for a youngster...forget kolkata league...</div><div><br></div><div>EB plays 2 strikers and sometimes even three. Now the new guy will play every game..so then Morgan has to choose between Robin and Manan...and sometimes both...and Morgan brings in a striker as sub in every game, meaning Manan almost guaranteed a spot every match, unless Len proves to be better than him...just look at the EB forward line Len , Robin, manan - 3 young strikers!!!</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    We can all speculate.<div><br></div><div>Anyway...</div><div><br></div><div>1) Yes the Kolkata league is competitive but Manandeep is better than the 3 I-League teams who field a bit of a B team, he is better than 2nd Division teams and non-League clubs. He is what? 19 years old. He needs games and obviously with Air India not giving wages he could not stay there but again like Sabeeth I bet the offers were there to go to an I-League team where he can start. </div><div><br></div><div>The only time I have seen a 18-20 year old start regularly one season then benched the next is when a club gets promoted to a higher-tougher league. Here it is 19 year old Manandeep moving from a regular to a bench player in I-League. You may think it is alright but my opinion is what I stand by. Maybe East Bengal can loan him out for one season and if he impresses he can be a starter in the 2013-14 season.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Yes you have watched Air India more than me but again Mohun Bagan and East Bengal have the better midfields than Air India. Maybe you can throw in the average but better than Ezeh foreigner to help them out. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Aren't u getting that the only competition Manan has is Robin Singh!!! man he just needs to show he is better than Robin and he will feature in all matches in first XI otherwise as a sub, which is a pretty good thing for a youngster...forget kolkata league...</div><div><br></div><div>EB plays 2 strikers and sometimes even three. Now the new guy will play every game..so then Morgan has to choose between Robin and Manan...and sometimes both...and Morgan brings in a striker as sub in every game, meaning Manan almost guaranteed a spot every match, unless Len proves to be better than him...just look at the EB forward line Len , Robin, manan - 3 young strikers!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Excellent point there @Rudra :)</div><div><br></div><div>I dont think it will be a fight between Mana and Robin though. I think the foreigner will start 100% when fit but Mana and Robin will play ALMOST equal. Obviously who plays better gets the start and maybe Morgan might make a rule where f Mana plays in the I-League game then Robin will start in the KFL game and vice-versa.</div><div><br></div><div>By Len you mean Seminlen Doungel... right?</div>
    Len is an u19 player for eb
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yes, Len is Semilen Doungel...<div><br></div><div>At the moment the only strikers EB have is Robin, Manan and Doungel...offcourse they can screw out calculations by signing two foreign strikers... but then they will almost always play okpara and penn...so its a win win situation for Indian strikers...</div><div><br></div><div>On the other hand, any Indian strikers in MB will have a relaxed life, he can go for holidays as no way they can get into squad, even local league is tough</div>
  • archak wrote:
    Len is an u19 player for eb

<br><div><br></div><div>I am on the East Bengal website... Len is not there... it must be Seminlen.</div>