I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• @Ashlesh How do you not like Angel. Age? Dont just rate him on that.

Rate him on this....

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

From secret source got a news that carlos is having talks with eb for possible move next season which i don't belive.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > @Ashlesh How do you not like Angel. Age? Dont just rate him on that.

Rate him on this....

he will do excellent job for salgaocar 

>
    > personally when dempo had signed seuoka had doubt but he has been excellent so far for the team

angel will do good job for salgaocar(missing a leader upfront who can take responsibility to score or create chances) or united Sikkim  ( foreign signing are not decent enough and if they want to survive in league they need experience guy like him) 
    reason i have no included sporting is because i dont think they would sign any one
    even mohun bagan should release stanly and angel will suit perfect if he play behind the tolgay and odafa 
    over all he will be a perfect signing 

Keep in mind that Juan Pablo Angel will ask for around what Carlos Hernandez is making. Can United Sikkim afford that? I doubt Baichung knows Angel so he can't get a "discount". If Salgaocar get him then turn that 0-0 game against ONGC into a 5-0 victory. Juan Pablo Angel and Guriado would be a great front line. 
  • > Joyptan said:
    > From secret source got a news that carlos is having talks with eb for possible move next season which i don't belive.

He probably is in small talks with East Bengal. Prayag are not doing well and East Bengal may be champions soon. Also rumors kept coming out that Eelco was bothering Carlos about his physical atributes. Perhaps Morgan can ensure a more smoother time at East Bengal.

But penn is getting a contract extention with rumored 30% extra salery. I don't think carlos or penn whould want to play from the bench.

• > Joyptan said:
    > But penn is getting a contract extention with rumored 30% extra salery. I don't think carlos or penn whould want to play from the bench.

What about Uga Okpara. He is 30 years old now. Perhaps Uga can go, Raju can take his place (or Gurwinder), and Carlos plays in midfield alongside Penn.

But then that would bring the problem of who to play. You would have 7 midfielders. Sanju Pradhan, Lalrindika Ralte, Mehtab Hossain, Harmanjot Khabra, Penn Orji, Ishfaq Ahmed, and Carlos Hernandez. All of them would expect to start for their team. Will 3 of them want to sit the bench?

Officials r trying for a contract extention of 2 years for Uga.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Officials r trying for a contract extention of 2 years for Uga.

Why? You guys can do better than him. Baihakki Khaizan the 28 year old Singaporean would be much better for East Bengal if you want a foreign defender.

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> Officials r trying for a contract extention of 2 years for Uga.

Why? You guys can do better than him. Baihakki Khaizan the 28 year old Singaporean would be much better for East Bengal if you want a foreign defender.

Even only one spot in midfield for carlos & penn. I whould like to have a fit carlos and penn out of the team.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > Officials r trying for a contract extention of 2 years for Uga.
    >
    >

>
    >
    > Even only one spot in midfield for carlos & penn. I whould like to have a fit carlos and penn out of the team.

Agree. Carlos can create more than Penn but thats the smallest concern for Bengal. Wing and sub striker is a concern. Manandeep and Edeh need more support. Uga should leave and be replaced while you guys get another foreign center-back as a sub and a back-up striker to help Manandeep and Edeh.