I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

My fantacy foregin quta for next season whould be uga,carlos,odafa,mograbi.

Too expencive? probably

Uga,carlos,mograbi & a new stricker whould be more realastic.

• > Joyptan said:
    > My fantacy foregin quta for next season whould be uga,carlos,odafa,mograbi.
    >
    > Too expencive? probably
    >
    >
    > Uga,carlos,mograbi & a new stricker whould be more realastic.

As long as Edeh is scoring that will never happen. Also Penn is doing a good job to. There are also better players than Mograbi as well.

I dream of how Manandeep would do with Carlos right behind him feeding him the ball.
    edited December 2012

I can't have more of chidi. He should go,why the hell he is an eb player? Lets see how baricic playes. He chould fill the asian quota.

• > Joyptan said:
    > I can't have more of chidi. He should go,why the hell he is an eb player? Lets see how baricic playes. He chould fill the asian quota.

I doubt he will do good or as good as Tolgay. His best stint was at the lowly Gold Coast United which was a failure on and off the field in the A-League.
    edited December 2012

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> I can't have more of chidi. He should go,why the hell he is an eb player? Lets see how baricic playes. He chould fill the asian quota.

I doubt he will do good or as good as Tolgay. His best stint was at the lowly Gold Coast United which was a failure on and off the field in the A-League.

IT IS TOLGEY NOT TROLL-GAY. :D

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > I can't have more of chidi. He should go,why the hell he is an eb player? Lets see how baricic playes. He chould fill the asian quota.
    >
    >

>
    >
    > IT IS TOLGEY NOT TROLL-GAY. :D

Ah, how stupid of me! I meant that he can't be as good as Troll-gay Ozshit :)

But seriously you guys wont get rid of Edeh till the end of the season and Barasac won't do much. Perhaps next season East Bengal can just have Robin Singh and Manandeep in the striker roles and sign Carlos and Penn.

Gurpreet
    Naoba, Arnab, Uga or Raju, Dey
    Ralte, Hernandez, Orji, Pradhan
    Robin, Manandeep.

That would be a kick-ass line-up.

Robin & manan both is like a suporting stricker. Both tend to drift wide or stay out of the box. Len is a proper stricker but he ain't good enough now. Only If he chould improve himself.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Robin & manan both is like a suporting stricker. Both tend to drift wide or stay out of the box. Len is a proper stricker but he ain't good enough now. Only If he chould improve himself.

Len needs a loan to a smaller I-League team first. He needs to prove himself. 

Len should have beem loaned to usfc insted of tudu.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Len should have beem loaned to usfc insted of tudu.

I thought Turdu signed full-time for USFC. Len would have been great for USFC but did USFC want him? Perhaps a loan next season to Pailan Arrows would be better if Papas finds him suitable.