I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• So @Joyptan You care to start the discussion again?

East Bengal transfer targets should be...

- Roy Krishna.
    - Juan Pablo Angel.
    - Ahmad Al Douni.
    - Pablo Campos.
    - Nick Zimmerman.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

One eb official just told in an interview that he isn't too happy with penn's frequent hot n' cold performence. So the carlos rumor might have some fire in it. But first chidi has to go. Just hoping that baricic becomes a sucsses and chidi warms the bench.

• Why would you want Barasac to replace Chidi. Both are probably equal. You guys need a real striker to win the I-League.

Penn is one of those player who if you look at his stats, he is one of the best midfielders in the league, but when you actually watch him he is not so good at all.

Arsenalkid700
    Why would you want Barasac to replace Chidi. Both are probably equal. You guys need a real striker to win the I-League.

Penn is one of those player who if you look at his stats, he is one of the best midfielders in the league, but when you actually watch him he is not so good at all.

Because i can't bare chidi's girl like on field action. He can't even hold the ball for few seconds.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > Why would you want Barasac to replace Chidi. Both are probably equal. You guys need a real striker to win the I-League.

>
    >
    > Because i can't bare chidi's girl like on field action. He can't even hold the ball for few seconds.

Wait, does Chidi try to hold the ball. All I see from him is that he gets the ball and instead of passing it on, he pivots and shoots (and misses). He is a shit and selfish player.

Thats why i want baricic to make chidi shit on the bench(like what kshitij said).

• > Joyptan said:
    > Thats why i want baricic to make chidi shit on the bench(like what kshitij said).

Ya but do you want Barasac on the team? Honestly I am surprised the East Bengal fans have not complained yet about the signing. 

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> Thats why i want baricic to make chidi shit on the bench(like what kshitij said).

Ya but do you want Barasac on the team? Honestly I am surprised the East Bengal fans have not complained yet about the signing. 

What can i do anyway? I have no say in club manegment.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > Thats why i want baricic to make chidi shit on the bench(like what kshitij said).
    >
    >

>
    >
    > What can i do anyway? I have no say in club manegment.

True. Still a piss taker though.