I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Last I heard Mikael was training with Manchester United and was considering a move to the Championship...

However he does talk about Dodsal FC in an interview to BBC:

Honestly Dodsal need to pull the trigger within the next few days otherwise he will not join. Clubs are looking at him and perhaps he will go to the Championship.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

archak
    > Arsenalkid700 said:

> > Joyptan said:
    > > If eb or any indian club can sign him the who then hell carlos is.
    >
    >

Carlos would be nothing (marketing wise) compared to Deco. However it is hard to say how effective on the field Deco would be because, despite being an amazing player during his Chelsea days, he may have regressed due to age. 

deco aint going to come since his wife wants to stay in brazil, plus brazilian first div way higher than i-league..... btw what happened to Mikael Silvestre??? no news about him completely off the radar

Money talks louder than wife

• > archak said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > If eb or any indian club can sign him the who then hell carlos is.
    > >
    > >

Carlos would be nothing (marketing wise) compared to Deco. However it is hard to say how effective on the field Deco would be because, despite being an amazing player during his Chelsea days, he may have regressed due to age. 

deco aint going to come since his wife wants to stay in brazil, plus brazilian first div way higher than i-league..... btw what happened to Mikael Silvestre??? no news about him completely off the radar

>
    >

So... The A-League is better quality and Hernandez had offers yet he joined I-League. Robbie Fowler had offers from clubs in England yet joined us. Money and promises can go a long way.

In 2010 Thierry Henry could have joined West Ham in the Premier League and started for them but he choose the New York Red Bulls and MLS. 

• Also about Deco's wife... dude she would be a goddess in India. 

If deco joins any indian team let alon eb,mb he will start to feel his chelsea day again in termsof fan madness around him.

Just a hint of him coming to india will give his fb page 1 lak likes boost and 50 k followers for his twitter handel. :D

• > Joyptan said:
    > If deco joins any indian team let alon eb,mb he will start to feel his chelsea day again in termsof fan madness around him.
    >
    > Just a hint of him coming to india will give his fb page 1 lak likes boost and 50 k followers for his twitter handel. :D

Exactly but the problem is how we do it. Yes Deco coming will give the league a major boost but it also depends on how we use him. He needs to be the face. We need commercials. We need him in studios for Premier League games promoting the I-League. East Bengal need to get the word out in Kolkata (Example for if he joins).

If Pune FC can get him then the Balewadi would go from 3,000 a game to 15,000 a game easy.
  • Rivaldo is a free agent right now. He just left Kabuscorp FC of Angola. He can still play well in I-league.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Rivaldo is a free agent right now. He just left Kabuscorp FC of Angola. He can still play well in I-league.

AT 40 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!! FUCK NO! Unless he is a goalkeeper then never! We need long-term marquees!!!!

munna21977
    Rivaldo is a free agent right now. He just left Kabuscorp FC of Angola. He can still play well in I-league.

He scored 11 goals in 21 matches for Kabuscorp. so he surely can be good in india

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivaldo

• No star player will come in their prime youth to India. Beckham and Thierre Henry went at their retirement age to MLS. Raul has now come to Qatar. Cannavaro went to Dubai.