I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Meanwhile TRANSFER SEASON HAS BEGAN.

And it looks like ONGC already started their dealing as they have a new player but perhaps a player gone...

During the game against United Sikkim former Mumbai FC defender Waheed Mohammed Sali came on as a substitute. This was his first game for the club.

Now according to his wikipedia he is from Ghana but his soccerway and goal.com profile say he is Indian and his facebook does not help but more indicates India (I messaged him) but I noticed that Oneyema Eke, ONGC's 4th foreigner, was not on the team sheet. So perhaps this is true and Waheed is a brand new player. 

Lets see how this works out for ONGC. They would now have 2 foreign defenders, a foreign midfielder and a foreign forward.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Transfer window will be from16th Jan to 15th Feb, 2013.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Speaking about foreign players what about this guy...

Kalim Ullah... Pakistani... 19 years old. Top scorer in the 2012 Pakistan Premier League with 22 goals.

United Sikkim... get rid of bloody DG Attivi and sign this guy up.

Top Scorer of Pakistan League seriously ?? Shah will tell you about this.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

East Bengal has released Susanth Mathew

hadfadkar said:

East Bengal has released Susanth Mathew

Source?

East Bengal FC Has Released Midfielder Sushanth Mathew. Rumors Are Suggesting He May Join Mohammedan Sporting Club Before 2nd Division I League.

hadfadkar said:

East Bengal FC Has Released Midfielder Sushanth Mathew. Rumors Are Suggesting He May Join Mohammedan Sporting Club Before 2nd Division I League.

Except u i haven't heard of it anywhere. But i whould also like to Release charan rai & baljit sahni and bring kingsuk debnath from mohamedan.

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Speaking about foreign players what about this guy...

Kalim Ullah... Pakistani... 19 years old. Top scorer in the 2012 Pakistan Premier League with 22 goals.

United Sikkim... get rid of bloody DG Attivi and sign this guy up.

>
    >

Top Scorer of Pakistan League seriously ?? Shah will tell you about this.

I just gave you proof. Its right there in the link.

Joyptan

hadfadkar said:

Except u i haven't heard of it anywhere. But i whould also like to Release charan rai & baljit sahni and bring kingsuk debnath from mohamedan.

That's the problem with the kolkata clubs want to buy every player. If they find any player for other clubs playing good they then they want to sign that player.

• Um, thats the same with every club around the world so I do not see why you are blaming the Kolkata clubs for that. Same in Goa where the I-League clubs select the best GPL players.

The problem in Kolkata football is that some clubs do major revamps every offseason and ruin the team chemistry but what Joyptan just said is nothing like that.