I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited January 2013

Arsenalkid700
    Um, thats the same with every club around the world so I do not see why you are blaming the Kolkata clubs for that. Same in Goa where the I-League clubs select the best GPL players.

The problem in Kolkata football is that some clubs do major revamps every offseason and ruin the team chemistry but what Joyptan just said is nothing like that.

east bengal players like charan, vashum, jagpreet were in starting 11 for churchill but y they want to buy all players

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

First of all @hadfadkar do u know in which position kingsuk debnath playes?

• > hadfadkar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > Um, thats the same with every club around the world so I do not see why you are blaming the Kolkata clubs for that. Same in Goa where the I-League clubs select the best GPL players.

The problem in Kolkata football is that some clubs do major revamps every offseason and ruin the team chemistry but what Joyptan just said is nothing like that.

>
    > east bengal players like charan, vashum, jagpreet were in starting 11 for churchill

And they did not work out at East Bengal. That happens. Thats football. And Jagpreet is still involved in a rape case!
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Joyptan

Left back

edited January 2013

hadfadkar said: >>

Joyptan

Left back

No,he is a stopper back. Now why in wanted him. Afc cup and afc chalenge cup qualifyers dates colide with each other. And surely 2 or even 3 of our stopper backs (raju,arnab,gurwinder) chould get a NT call up. So we chould face a shorteg of stoppers in afc cup matches. That why i want kingsuk to be signed or taken on a half a season loan.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > Um, thats the same with every club around the world so I do not see why you are blaming the Kolkata clubs for that. Same in Goa where the I-League clubs select the best GPL players.

>
    > east bengal players like charan, vashum, jagpreet were in starting 11 for churchill but y they want to buy all players

East Bengal has always followed the policy of weakening  the other title
    contenders rather than strengthening their own team. They just randomly
    keep robbing players from the top teams. But sadly that does not work
    with Dempo as they have mostly all goans. They have over the years hit
    Churchill the hardest. And that too these players are never used by
    them. To name a few Robert, Paite, Charan, Vashum, Naoba(recent usage)
    etc. who were first eleven players at CB.

• Robert, Charan and Vashum just never were good enough. Paite is being used by East Bengal as a loan player to Pune and is doing very well and Naoba is now good enough.

Just because they signed them does not make them automatic starters. Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas were starters at Arsenal but are bench players at Manchester City and Barcelona.

Not exactly the same but you get where I am going.

What should eb do? Have first 14 with good players,who whould be starters for any i-league team and rest 10-15 whould be who isn't even a starter for other teams? Do u realy ment that?

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Robert, Charan and Vashum just never were good enough. Paite is being used by East Bengal as a loan player to Pune and is doing very well and Naoba is now good enough.

Just because they signed them does not make them automatic starters. Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas were starters at Arsenal but are bench players at Manchester City and Barcelona.

Not exactly the same but you get where I am going.

You support my statement by saying "they are not good enough". Then why were they signed??? I think my statement earlier answers why they were signed.

Joyptan said:

What should eb do? Have first 14 with good players,who whould be starters for any i-league team and rest 10-15 whould be who isn't even a starter for other teams? Do u realy ment that?

What should eb do? @Domnic