I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Its Sebastien Dreier you are talking about? he was in Bayern junior team!
  • tolgay & moga not yet confirmed.do you have any proof?
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited April 2012
    M.B has to improve its defense instead of wasting 1.50 crores by bringing Tolgay to their already strong attack.Get a good African defender from French Ligue 2 for 80-1 crore.

Also when are they going to make their revenue streams bigger,we can atleast dream of bringing International level players.This 1 season drama will not take these teams any farther and it will also affect Indian football as lot depends on these clubs,that's the concern nothing against Bengal football.
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    East Bengal To Sign Khangemban Thoi Singh From USFC (Source: http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html)

Anyone has heard of this player earlier? Is he good enough to play for a big club like East Bengal? I just wonder why East Bengal is signing so many young strikers. Last year too they signed Branco, but he never played a game. I hope these new strikers Manandeep, Sandesh and Thoi will come to EB with a better fortune than Branco :(
  • Dempo goalkeeper Subhashish Roy Chowdhury has signed a deal with Prayag United which will see him plying his trade for the Kolkata side till 2013-14 season. The financial details of the deal has not been disclosed to the media, but it is expected to be in the range of Rs 70-80 Lakhs per season. A top Prayag official, on the condition of anonomity, confirmed the transfer and added that either of Somnath Khara or Abhijit Mondal will mostly be allowed to go to a club of their choice if any of the I-League clubs are interested in signing them up.
  • mb must target abhijit mondal
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Abhijit Mondal is not needed if they can get Arindam. Abhijit has become a veteran now, if MB needed an experienced old keeper, Sangram is always there.

3rd April 2012 :- Mohun Bagan Trying Hard To Lure Arindam Bhattacharya

Mohun Bagan is in hot pursuit of Churchill Brothers goalie Arindam Bhattacharya after their failed move to sign Subhashish Roy Chowdhury from Dempo. With Shubhashish joining their city-rivals Prayag United, Mohun Bagan promptly shifted their focus to rope in Arindam, who has openly stated that he would love to play for a Kolkata based club. Although a couple of media houses reported that a secret deal has already been penned down, the fact remains that Arindam is still weighing upon his options, which includes offers from two other clubs as well.

Source: http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html
  • imsourav April 2 Quote
    trevor morgan,"other clubs are lying about some of our players transfer just to upset our rhythm in the Ileague"

why EB luring players like joaquim, chiddi, arnab?

morgan & officials of EB-JUST SHUT UP

You will never win this years Ileague(Dempo will win, MB WILL be runners) >:)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Its Sebastien Dreier you are talking about? he was in Bayern junior team!

Yes the same player...but somesh u know better than me how 90% of these talks are just rumors...some are plain fake news....anyway its a rumor thread so i posted.. no i didn't made it up, some ppl were discussing in some mohun bagan discussion pages
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    tolgay & moga not yet confirmed.do you have any proof?

nothing is confirmed..these are just talks....this happens every yr., just enjoy the excitement...
    so times i feel i league transfer news are more exciting to follow than the matches themselves :P