I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    may be EB should go again to australia and find another tolgay
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Raul says he will play outside europe...anyone wanna sign him :P
    looking at a-league scoring maybe we can grab few from there
  • do you guys think, MB will benefit from Steven Dias, i thought he has passed his prime time... 
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote:
    looking at a-league scoring maybe we can grab few from there

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I agree. A-League will need to give away a few oldies and maybe East Bengal can get one to improve the league.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Suggestions:</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Shane Smeltz (30), currently plays for Perth Glory. Scored 13 goals. (New Zealander)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Paul Ifill (32), currently plays for Wellington Pheonix. Scored 7 goals. (Barbados)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also if not A-League, try MLS.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Chris Wondolowski (29), currently plays for San Jose. Scored 16 goals. (American)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Álvaro Saborío (30), currently plays for Real Salt Lake. Scored 11 goals. (Costa Rican)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And from Red Bulls.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Jhonny Arteaga (25), currently plays for the New York Red Bulls. Scored 13 goals last season for FC New York in the US 3rd Division. He is not used by Red Bulls and with him behind Thierry Henry, Kenny Cooper and Juan Agudelo he could make the move to a historic club like East Bengal.</font></div>
    i tought the same 2 players from a-league
  • usaindia wrote:
    i tought the same 2 players from a-league

<br><div><br></div><div>Great minds think alike ;)</div><div><br></div><div>Oh, forgot to say <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Archie Thompson (33), currently plays for Melbourne Victory and had 7 goals last season. He would be huge as he has scored the most number of goals in a single match with Australia. </span></div>

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    do you guys think, MB will benefit from Steven Dias, i thought he has passed his prime time... 

He still has age on his side. He can be valuable with some training
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    somesh wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    do you guys think, MB will benefit from Steven Dias, i thought he has passed his prime time... 

I still believe steven's crosses and freekicks are still very deadly. He brings lots of value to the team
  • imsourav wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:

I still believe steven's crosses and freekicks are still very deadly. He brings lots of value to the team

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, in the SAFF Cup he was amazing.</div>