I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• As per a program  xtra time mohun bagan confirmed Khelemba sing and east bengal tomba sing. Although subrata done well in this season but as far as i know he is old type of coach and lack modern qualities and techniques. Same goes to most bengal coaches and they still think it is 1970s only exception is Sanjoy Sen(prayag coach).I feel most of the ileague teams need foreign coaches who are technically sound;that will help our young stars.Another problem of subrata is his handling of young players;who need more time from coaches; which subrata didn't give as he is an bank employee. What I mean to say he is not professional and the same goes to most bengal coaches.
  • Members what you think about ongc qualification?<div>I strongly against this as per I heard they played a player who have 2 yellowcards? still no action will be taken!!!!</div><div>ONGC also don't have anything that fulfill club licensing criteria then why should they play in i-league!!!!!!</div><div>I think mohamedan should get the chance.</div>
  • Members what you think about ongc qualification?<div>I strongly against this as per I heard they played a player who have 2 yellowcards? still no action will be taken!!!!</div><div>ONGC also don't have anything that fulfill club licensing criteria then why should they play in i-league!!!!!!</div><div>I think mohamedan should get the chance.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am personally more in for ONGC FC. Reason being that Mohammedan would mean West Bengal would have 5 teams and for all the fan support they get there I dont think West Bengal is a viable place for 5 top-flight teams. In fact same goes for Pailan Arrows. Those kids will be playing in a 120,000 empty stadium next season, how will that help them.</div><div><br></div><div>If the AIFF were smart they would send Pailan Arrows to Kerala. Kerala is a great place for football and the kids would love playing in a packed Municipal Stadium, of course though Pailan Group would say no to this. Prayag on the other hand is being smart, they know that Kolkata wont work for them so they need to relocate. Its not rocket science. Kolkata belongs to East Bengal and Mohun Bagan. No one else.</div><div><br></div><div>Sorry for the rant btw. Also if you want to talk about ONGC's promotion then go here...</div><div>http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/discussion/31/i-league-division-2-news#Item_1485 </div>;
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <div class="Message">
    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-april-20th/">http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-april-20th/</a><div><br></div><br><div><span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 11px;"><span>Churchill to lose most of their players for example?<br><br>what about beto & other foreigners?<br><br><br></span></span></span></div> </div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Members what you think about ongc qualification?<div>I strongly against this as per I heard they played a player who have 2 yellowcards? still no action will be taken!!!!</div><div>ONGC also don't have anything that fulfill club licensing criteria then why should they play in i-league!!!!!!</div><div>I think mohamedan should get the chance.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If there is such a thing, there should be a protest. Mohammedan would have been good. They do not need to grow fans. They already have a lot of them. But is the 2 yellow card incident real or rumour?</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Transfer Rumor </b></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">All 300 players of I-League on trails with Prayag United,best ones will be signed next season. </font></div> :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Kolkata belongs to East Bengal and Mohun Bagan. No one else.<div>

<br><br><br>And MMD... shown the article with 20K fans coming in a afternoon match against a kolkata league relegation team<br></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Churchill Brothers players Beto and Denzil Franco are staying back with them according to sources. While Arindam bhattacharya will join Mohun Bagan
  • Yes, but how can Mohammedan do regularly. They would be playing in a 120,000. Even for East Bengal and Mohun Bagan it is not viable but they can still build there fan base.