I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    East Bengal in talks with Jashpal Parmar of Salgaocar for the side back position
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Jibon Singh of Pailan Arrows has offer from both Mohun Bagan and Shillong Lajong. But the Lajong's offer is lucrative to him. he might move there next season

<br><div><br></div><div>good for him...given that he has even lost his place in Arrows first XI, MB doesn't look to be a good place for him</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Even Chidi Edeh and Ishfaq Ahmed of Salgaocar are in talks with East Bengal
  • what about edmilson?<br><br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    what about edmilson?<br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>after the miss he produced today, who will take him!!!!</div>
  • after the miss he produced today, who will take him!!!! :-))
  • <p>
    ashindia wrote:
    If I'm not wrong MDS is probably greater and bigger than E.B going back into history.With Muslims(In W.B 30% of pop is Muslim) backing the club they should easily get good attendance in I-League.

</p><p> </p><p>That is back in history. That is like saying the former New York Cosmos in America who had legends like Pele and Bekenbaur and an average crowd of 50,000 should come back to MLS even though we all know that they wont get that same amount.</p><p> </p><p>Anyway, why does Kolkata need a third team when the current two cant even fill up half of the stadium. Now I dont have an economics degree or anything like that but I know big investors will stay away from Indian Football if they see an empty SLS even though there is 20,000 in attendance.</p><p>They only way you can convince me to allow Mohammedan would be with a new ownership, change it up. Forget history, history means nothing in football. What is this, Liverpool where history is more important. Indian Football needs to start from scratch, think about what the MODERN PEOPLE want and go with it, forget the history.</p>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <p>
    ashindia wrote:
    If I'm not wrong MDS is probably greater and bigger than E.B going back into history.With Muslims(In W.B 30% of pop is Muslim) backing the club they should easily get good attendance in I-League.

</p><p> </p><p>That is back in history. That is like saying the former New York Cosmos in America who had legends like Pele and Bekenbaur and an average crowd of 50,000 should come back to MLS even though we all know that they wont get that same amount.</p><p> </p><p>Anyway, why does Kolkata need a third team when the current two cant even fill up half of the stadium. Now I dont have an economics degree or anything like that but I know big investors will stay away from Indian Football if they see an empty SLS even though there is 20,000 in attendance.</p><p>They only way you can convince me to allow Mohammedan would be with a new ownership, change it up. Forget history, history means nothing in football. What is this, Liverpool where history is more important. Indian Football needs to start from scratch, think about what the MODERN PEOPLE want and go with it, forget the history.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>ITS NOT BACK IN HISTORY!!!! </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    kid,<div>why worry dude already for coming season mmd is done ,lets wait for next season for this pot stirring talk</div>
  • <div><br></div>
    Admin wrote:
    Members what you think about ongc qualification?<div>I strongly against this as per I heard they played a player who have 2 yellowcards? still no action will be taken!!!!</div><div>ONGC also don't have anything that fulfill club licensing criteria then why should they play in i-league!!!!!!</div><div>I think mohamedan should get the chance.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If there is such a thing, there should be a protest. Mohammedan would have been good. They do not need to grow fans. They already have a lot of them. But is the 2 yellow card incident real or rumour?</div>

<br><div>I heard it from a news channel.</div>