I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    There was already a lot of controversy regarding the camp being held in Arab and not in North India. That is for a different thread.<div><br></div><div>But yes. I-league in revamped MB/EB grounds with floodlights and bucket seats..oh such a dream. I wish it comes true sooner than later!!!</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Dempo is keeping Ranty Martins away from the reach of Prayag United. They are not bringing him to Kolkata for their last round match against Prayag citing an ankle injury. They might even send him back to Nigeria for a few weeks
  • Yes it is Prayag talking to South Korean<div style="font-weight: normal; ">Its Prayag who cant get hold of Tolgay, not EB (Tolgay was in Goa with EB and now on his way to Jordan with EB officials)</div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Cavin Lobo plays for Mumbai FC not sporting, he hasn't been offered 90 lakhs (90 lakhs for Chidi)</div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Ranty will stay in Dempo</div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Tolgay will stay in EB</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>~Source: My GUT</b></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <h1 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: 'Myriad Pro', Myriad, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Jay-Jay Okocha interested in playing in Indian football league?</h1><div><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Myriad Pro', Myriad, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: justify; ">If the various sources are to be believed, <em style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; ">the player who was so good that they named him twice </em><strong>Jay-Jay Okocha </strong>has expressed his interest to play in Indian football league (I-League) to at least 2 different clubs.</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Myriad Pro', Myriad, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: justify; "><a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/04/22/jay-jay-okocha-interested-in-playing-in-indian-football-league/">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/04/22/jay-jay-okocha-interested-in-playing-in-indian-football-league/</a>;
    </p></div>
  • imsubhankarimsubhankar 0 Points
    edited April 2012
    Apparently Prayag officials did not know what to do with Okocha's email until Armando revealed to media that Okocha called him........well how do we know that this is real Okocha who sent the email or called Armando? Did Armando ever talked to Okocha before? Seems like spams that I get daily in my junk email folder from Nigeria asking me to claim my hundreds of millions of dollars I won....just need to send them my bank info for the transfer with a processing fee :).......I want to see who will be paying the processing fee for Okocha?....I hope I am just a cynic :)
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Prayag were cynic too initially. But now they have reasons to believe it to be true. Lets see what happens
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Mumbai fc's 3 best  players of the season are linked with a move out.....nicholas, ebi and now cavin  <div>that could be difficult to cope up for mumbai fc if they allow allow 3 to go out</div>
  • ronysoumyaronysoumya 0 Points
    edited April 2012
    james singh(prayag) linked with EB.........<div>john menyogar (lajong), arindam bhattacharya(churchill), khelemba singh (salgaocar)....have signed for MB<br><div><br></div></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    James Singh is staying with Prayag as far as I heard
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Admin wrote:
    James Singh is staying with Prayag as far as I heard

<br><div><br></div><div>It's the other James Singh, I reckon, who plays for HAL. It's updated on liveindianfootball website. Also Tuboi of Lajong is linked with USFC and Jibon Singh to Lajong. Details: <a href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</a></div>;