I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• 34 and a former Tottenham player still = 100 goals in I-League
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">so it seems like all are getting a way to convert their black money into white with this blind investments and the poor losers are those who are trying to run the club professionally and the best gainers are the players who are getting themselves over payed with their mediocre talent compared to the wages they are expected to get...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    34 and a former Tottenham player still = 100 goals in I-League

<br><div><br></div><div>He is a defender and was a regular for south korean team till 2011 so could stop 100 goals </div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    34 and a former Tottenham player still = 100 goals in I-League

<br><div><br></div><div>He is a defender and was a regular for south korean team till 2011 so could stop 100 goals </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Okay then...</div><div><br></div><div>34 years old + former Tottenham player + Defender = 40 goals</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    The uefa cl player shall be the one who played in india earlier and for debrceen(spelling???) in uefa cl

the nigerian int is jay jay okacha (aint he too old????)
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    It seems Armando Colaco is extremely confident about keeping Ranti in their ranks for next season.Interseting to see what Ranti does..
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You mean <b>Dudu Omagbemi</b></font>
    Macpherlin Dudu Omagbemi played UEFA CL for Hungarian club Debreceni
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    It seems Armando Colaco is extremely confident about keeping Ranti in their ranks for next season.Interseting to see what Ranti does..

<br><div>Ranty said in an interview that after winning 5 titles he has nothing left to win with Dempo. I think Dempo needs to remind him about AFC Cup</div>
    Admin wrote:

<br><div>Ranty said in an interview that after winning 5 titles he has nothing left to win with Dempo. I think Dempo needs to remind him about AFC Cup</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Just saw an interview of Armando and I must say he seems absolutely sure that Ranti will stay..</div>