I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    Macpherlin Dudu Omagbemi played UEFA CL for Hungarian club Debreceni

yeah could not remember his name..
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <b><font color="#ff0000">East Bengal in talks with a player who was called up in </font><font color="#990000" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102);">South Korean NT camp!</font></b><div><span style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"><br></span></div><div>Now this is interesting. This means that they are looking for a replacement of Tolgay who is also in Asian quota. So Tolgay might not be staying in East Bengal. Is he moving to Mohun Bagan?</div>
    Kevin Lobo has been offered Rs 90 lakh contract by East Bengal officials. He is in Sporting Club de Goa. Long range shots are his forte apparently
    East Bengal is also trying to rope in Joaquim. Alvito D'Cunha is talking on their behalf
  • somesh wrote:
    <b><font color="#ff0000">East Bengal in talks with a player who was called up in </font><font color="#990000" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102);">South Korean NT camp!</font></b><div><span style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"><br></span></div><div>Now this is interesting. This means that they are looking for a replacement of Tolgay who is also in Asian quota. So Tolgay might not be staying in East Bengal. Is he moving to Mohun Bagan?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They could be getting him and keeping Tolgay. What is wrong with 2 Asian foreigners. Mumbai FC do it as well.</div>
    Ok. To say it more clearly, East Bengal officials are trying to reach Tolgay for 4 days to talk about the deal but he is not to be found. Neither is he showing much interest in talking to East bengal about contract
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>It's Prayag who's talking with the South Korean player and not East Bengal.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    We all know that these are rumors at best. This surely is not going to influence players' cost. Its the club officials who are to be blamed. They are the ones behind all this. We fans cannot turn blind eyes to it as after all, rumors are exciting. 

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Yes they are exciting but after a while, it gets to you. Again this entire player salary inflation business was started by Churchill first and Dempo Srinivasan second.  Now that some big investors like Prayag, Rose Valley have put their weight behind the Calcutta clubs, Dempo Srinivasan has started worrying about whether the expenses will match his revenues from investing in football (he said that to the media yesterday after the game) given that Dempo has a very limited fan base, nothing compared to Calcutta. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Prayag was looking for an outlet to release it's "under the hood" wealth, no wonder they have increased their investments in United Sports manifold in addition to building an entire film city like the one in Hyderabad. The United sports recruiters have a eye for player recruiting and other than Gourmangi, they have had some wonderful picks till date.  KEB's not to be left behind, the only chink in their armor that I can think of is Morgan's poor match reading skills and inability to tweak strategies on the fly.  MB's the one having serious issues with everything from coach retention to recruiting to UB stopping salary payments to players until they have a plausible explanation as to why the club is trophyless for the last 23 months. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Other than MB, I think others are doing great in Kolkata. KEB would have won the Fed cup this season had not Morgan blundered by starting with an unfit Mehtab. All through the start of the I league, he kept on with this racist agenda of favoring Gow instead of Penn, which pissed both Penn and Opara.  In spite of messing up time and again this season from poor tactics to getting into unnecessary fights with the media, KEB officials are being patient with Morgan and are giving him one more season.  I mean, if I am being super critical, other than the lack of height in KEB midfield and striking zone, I don't see any technical deficiency in the KEB team.   Prayag's academy boys have done so well in the U-20 I league till date. Given the state of Indian football, gone are those days when Calcutta clubs used to win it all, they can only hope to win some. Prayag and KEB are in good hands, I am very positive Calcutta clubs will win some next season.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> I know the ub Representative of MB; UB not stopping any payment and will fund not only for team also for the infra.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">May be next yr Mohun Bagan will be the first team to play in their home ground. And there will be no problem to get a sponsor for Mohun Bagan in Bengal; you will find 100s of them. Even if every supporter give 100 rs they can have more than10 cr budget.</font></div>
  • The MB Ground shall never be used for I-League matches. I doubt it passes AFC Stadium Criteria and if it does that proves how easy it is to fulfill that criteria.
  • MB ground is far better than most of the indian grounds beside it is the best field in bengal. Problem is it not big it's a small ground but obviously better than old cooperage. If you fulham and chelsea grounds in epl and ucl then why not matches in mb ground..