I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Mohun Bagan may hire a German physio. Seems they have learnt the importance of it from Prayag United. They are using their Bayern Munich contacts to hire a good German physio
  • its the bad habit of MB officials (Debashish, anjan, tutu) to change caoch 3rice a a year.again they will suffer thi season.Bullshit officials<br>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited April 2012
    <quote>Subroto Bhattacharya is for sure going to be dropped as Mohun Bagan coach. Apparently, this has nothing to do with his performance. The players from other states do not want to play for Mohun Bagan if he is the coach. they complain that he is partial </quote><br><br>Sorry, I just couldn't hold myself back given the misrepresentation of the above post. <br><br>1. Partiality was not their complaint, the complaint was that he yells at players disgracing them during practice with fans in the gallery.<br>2. Gourmangi Singh and those loyal to the FPA (and it's boss) was the only ones who complained, the main issue was Gourmangi and maybe Dika (who has been influenced by FPA ideals and its bosses) so please don't make a mountain out of a molehill. I can give you an example rightaway of an outstation player who has praised Subrata on TV this season, yes a few weeks ago. Ishfaq Ahmed said that he likes Subrata a lot and whenever he played under Subrata, it brought out the best in him. <br>3. Out of the current team, I know a couple Bengali players (how could I forget the other one who showed up at the secretary's office with his folks) also had issues with him yelling in public (won't name him since these kind of news create very funny impressions, more so the kind of strong anti Calcutta sentiment which prevails among at least three of the top posters on this forum ). Most outstation players in the current team have not complained against him, a few who have expressed their displeasure like Murli is not even fit to play in Calcutta, so no one really cares.  In fact Barretto and Nabi acknowledge in private he is the best bet for Bagan at the moment in spite of him yelling at players disgracing them during practice with a full house in attendance.<br><br>
  • Admin wrote:
    <b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 51); ">Mohun Bagan might retain Sunil Chhetri</b><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-weight: bold;"><br></span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-weight: bold;">Here are the details</span></div><div><a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/04/24/indian-football-transfer-news-2012-13-mohun-bagan-to-retain-sunil-chhetri/"; target="_blank" rel="nofollow nofollow" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(59, 89, 152); text-decoration: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/04/24/indian-football-transfer-news-2012-13-mohun-bagan-to-retain-sunil-chhetri/</a><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;"> </span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; font-weight: bold; "><br></span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; "><b><br></b></div></div>
    He can be used as an play maker behind Odafa and Togay<br>
  • He can be used as an play maker behind Odafa and Togay<br><br><br>tolgay not yet confirmed<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So Subrata will be sacked for screaming at players at practice... bloody hell! I get screamed at all the time at practice! Why doesnt my coach get sacked?</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">NEWS FLASH MB PLAYERS: This is professional football. I am sure Chhetri knows as he has played under the most disciplined coach in MLS.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">So Subrata will be sacked for screaming at players at practice... bloody hell! I get screamed at all the time at practice! Why doesnt my coach get sacked?</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">NEWS FLASH MB PLAYERS: This is professional football. I am sure Chhetri knows as he has played under the most disciplined coach in MLS.</font></div>

<br><br>somebody should tell them what does the <b>hairdryer treatment</b> mean -<br>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070319172623AA4pAJh<br><br>;
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited April 2012
    <br>
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">So Subrata will be sacked for screaming at players at practice... bloody hell! I get screamed at all the time at practice! Why doesnt my coach get sacked?</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">NEWS FLASH MB PLAYERS: This is professional football. I am sure Chhetri knows as he has played under the most disciplined coach in MLS.</font></div>

<br><br>somebody should tell them what does the <b>hairdryer treatment</b> mean -<br>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070319172623AA4pAJh<br><br>;

<br><br>I can give you  examples of  exact situations which happened, this might make matters a bit clearer. <br><br><br>One of the young guns in the team who has let the team down many a time last season ( and Subrata did not start him this season in most games given the way he let MB down last season) with his over acrobatic gallery shows was yelled at by Subrata during practice for his over the top acrobatics. Every one understands there's a certain amount of agility required to play a sport but is it not fair that the young players don't over do it. So Subrata told him that he better wear a sari and walk the ramp than do such over the top acrobatics during practice. All the fans sitting in the gallery watching practice were laughing their ass off. <br><br>That player showed up at the door of the club secretary with his parents in tow asking for immediate release. <br><br>Almost all fans in Calcutta are  aware of these incidents to this level of detail, no wonder in a recent online poll Subrata received 390 plus votes in favor and 14 against.<br><br>I will write another example in a subsequent post.<br><br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    projenator wrote:
     <br><br>The next day that player showed up at the door of the club secretary with his parents in tow asking for immediate release. <br><br><br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>well he deserves to wear Sari...a professional footballer bringing his parents to the club to complain...what a cry baby and a sissy</div>
  • whos this lady(hijra)? <br>