Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Who will be seeing him in good League Soon !! May be in month time 
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    you said in FB tht he will sign with aclub in 10 days ...???any news ???<br>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    gopiajeesh wrote: »
    you said in FB tht he will sign with aclub in 10 days ...???any news ???<br>

<br><br>You need to wait for some more days to get final and official update on it 
  • mean he looks way too ahead of time for indian footballers.<br>simply superb. this guys is the one who for sure along with his brother Myron will lift the spirits of indian football.<br>Just too good .<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just out of curiosity... has anyone here ever seen the show "Footballs Next Star" (Inter Milan version)?
  • Too much publicity for a player who is yet to perform in I-League. First play and perform, then talk. Show some skills. <br>
    So, did no one see FNS? I am being serious... it does relate with Fernandes and his youtube video.
  • Too much publicity for a player who is yet to perform in I-League. First play and perform, then talk. Show some skills. <br>

<br>what..... i league is what la liga or EPL or bundesliga ???????<br>are you kidding me ... he is the first asian to get selected for ASD camp.<br>he at the age of 19 has undergone trails with premier league clubs like Leicester city and Reading FC.<br>didnt you watch his passing skills the reverse flick.i cant imagine anyother indian doing that or scoring that long ranger <br>what else you expect for him to prove at this age ..play for MOhun bagan  and then get selected.<br>I league is not the benchmark for him  man ...<br> :O
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    harry191 wrote: »
    Too much publicity for a player who is yet to perform in I-League. First play and perform, then talk. Show some skills. </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">what..... i league is what la liga or EPL or bundesliga ???????</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">are you kidding me ... he is the first asian to get selected for ASD camp.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">he at the age of 19 has undergone trails with premier league clubs like Leicester city and Reading FC.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">didnt you watch his passing skills the reverse flick.i cant imagine anyother indian doing that or scoring that long ranger </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">what else you expect for him to prove at this age ..play for MOhun bagan  and then get selected.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I league is not the benchmark for him  man ...</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :O

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Freekick of Brandon around 3 min was awesome.<br>