Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Which ASD guys have played in MLS? The most recent South African we had was from 2011 and he was developed in the states.<div><br></div><div>We did have Sampson but he is a reserve with the Whitecaps.</div><div><br></div><div>Just look at who the graduates are: http://www.africasoccerdevelopments.com/?asd-graduates,427</div><div><br></div><div>Only 1 of these guys have actually made a solid career for himself at a decent level in Europe. Another is a "game-by-game" guy in Sweden. Another is in the South African Premier League but never plays. Another was in Belgium but never played. Another is an MLS Reserve (3rd tier) and the rest are just guys in the 2nd Division of South Africa.</div><div><br></div><div>There record is not exactly fantastic, its good, but not fantastic. This is why I believe Fernandes will and should take the South African 1st or 2nd Division or I-League route. To make it in the Belgian leagues or Swedish leagues or even MLS you need to have been trained very well from a very young age. Fernandes has only had decent coaches and training and facilities for a few years. Luckily he has been able to let it work for him through his skill but I think that is how far he will go to be honest.</div><div><br></div><div>Just an honest opinion. He will be good for us but nothing special like everyone would hope for.</div>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Which ASD guys have played in MLS? The most recent South African we had was from 2011 and he was developed in the states.<div><br></div><div>We did have Sampson but he is a reserve with the Whitecaps.</div><div><br></div><div>Just look at who the graduates are: http://www.africasoccerdevelopments.com/?asd-graduates,427</div><div><br></div><div>Only 1 of these guys have actually made a solid career for himself at a decent level in Europe. Another is a "game-by-game" guy in Sweden. Another is in the South African Premier League but never plays. Another was in Belgium but never played. Another is an MLS Reserve (3rd tier) and the rest are just guys in the 2nd Division of South Africa.</div><div><br></div><div>There record is not exactly fantastic, its good, but not fantastic. This is why I believe Fernandes will and should take the South African 1st or 2nd Division or I-League route. To make it in the Belgian leagues or Swedish leagues or even MLS you need to have been trained very well from a very young age. Fernandes has only had decent coaches and training and facilities for a few years. Luckily he has been able to let it work for him through his skill but I think that is how far he will go to be honest.</div><div><br></div><div>Just an honest opinion. He will be good for us but nothing special like everyone would hope for.</div>

<br><br>wait for some days ! He will answer urs all question with his transfer 
  • 7negi wrote: »

<br><br>Transfer but where? which club? to India?? Which League?<br>
    7negi wrote: »

<br><br>Transfer but where? which club? to India?? Which League?<br>

<br><br>i am not allowed to give all details but I league noooooooooooooooooo
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    7negi wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya sure. We will see.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Guy try to 'quote' as less as possible. Seeing repetitive quotes is annoying.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Yes there is no point in quoting the statement right above. Many prospective users have said this on Facebook page that its highly repulsive. Quoting is used for some statement that has been made sometime ago that too if it is not clearly obvious who you are responding to
    Keep calm and trust him