Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bad wrote: »
    Freekick of Brandon around 3 min was awesome.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Do me a favor and look at the two videos I posted. Tell me what you think about the player.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana">said :</font><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Do me a favor and look at the two videos I posted. Tell me what you think about the player.</span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><font face="lucida grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, tahoma, sans-serif"><span style="line-height: 18px;">that player looks 3-4 times better than what Brandon's video projects.</span></font></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10483 Points
    This guy Ben Greenhalg looks pretty good but predominantly left footed only and a quick,skillfull left winger
  • RonnyRonny 10483 Points
    but yeah anyhow more skillfull than Brandon..he's at Inter Milan man!!!
    Ronny wrote: »
    but yeah anyhow more skillfull than Brandon..he's at Inter Milan man!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>Look him up ;)</div>
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    He was better than Brandon in terms of video at least.:D<br><br><br>
    Bad wrote: »
    He was better than Brandon in terms of video at least.:D<br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>But what does that tell you though about videos on youtube, highlights, random praise and comparisons to players like Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane etc?</div>
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    The difference between the two was Brandon's skill was decent whereas the other guy was excellent but one thing which i saw was that Brandon was more involved in terms of goals and finished a couple of goals which required excellent first touch.(I know that these goals were compiled but still the touches were marvelous at least for an Indian 18-19 year old.)<br><br>Now,whatever i have seen from the video(both the guys) i think if the other guy has signed for Inter Milan(A grade or premier clubs of Europe),certainly Brandon has the chance to play in at least Belgium,Denmark,Austria,Poland etc in terms of top division and perhaps 2nd divisions of England,Spain, Italy etc.<br>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    AND THOSE WANT BRANDON MORE VIDEOS , THEY CAN TAKE IT FROM ME .. ACTUALLY THIS VIDEOS IS GIVEN BY ME ONLY TO <span style="color: rgb(20, 24, 35); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18.59375px; text-indent: 2px; white-space: nowrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Hrisav Bhowmick .. Then He compiled for me </span>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Brandon is one of few Mid Fielder in India who had brilliant Finishing ability to And I already posted that he is Killer from Free Kicks .. 4 Direct Free kicks in 12 matches !!  He Can be our #DB .. Specially we lacking good set piece taker nowdays !! Mehtab is good but his set piece didnt bring us goals in SAFF cup !! earlier story was differenet