Football at London Olympics 2012

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am actually going for Great Britain being that I am British.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">COME ON GREAT BRITAIN!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">These kids are better than the seniors.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    You keep forgetting team mohawk thingy. <br>

Go Brazil...... Go Neymar...... Go Lucas..... Go Lucas Piazon
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3414 Points
    Team gb with wales,scots,english together...if it is there
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Brazil Brazil ................... Neymar going to rock :)<br>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    The competition kicks off today with Women's football. and tomorrow with Men's.<br> <br>
  • sparta wrote: »
    Brazil Brazil ................... Neymar going to rock :)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>If they play the same way they did against Argentina last month (It was Brazil U23 + 3 over 23 vs. Argentina with Messi, Aguero; basically the first team.) then Brazil should get gold.</div><div><br></div>
  • Team gb with wales,scots,english together...if it is there

<br><div><br></div><div>That is why no one wants GB to do well. If GB do well than FIFA will call for all 4 countries to combine national teams.</div><div><br></div><div>Personally I think that would be great but for some reason no one in England does.</div>
    Women's football .. <br>60' ... Great Britain 0 - 0 New Zealand<br>19' ... USA 1 - 2 France .... just 19 mins and 3 goals already<br>
    final ... <br><b>Great Britain 1</b> - 0 New Zealand<br><b>USA 4</b> - 2 France<br><b>Japan 2</b> - 1 Canada<br>Cameroon 0 - <b>5 Brazil</b><br><br>
    45' ... Columbia 0 - 1 North Korea .. <br>Interesting news ... <br>events did not go so smoothly at Glasgow's Hampden Park, where the
    N<b>orth Korean team walked off in protest</b> after the <b>South Korean flag was
    displayed beside players' names</b> on a screen.
    <p>Kick-off was delayed by an hour. London 2012 organisers have apologised.</p>