IMG-Reliance in Indian Football

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hm, if those are the words of Armando than again, hope is there that the IPFCA will put a stand to this. Now IMG should get off there high horse and try helping I-League improve instead of doing this "get rich scheme". They just dont want to do the work. They think they can announce some big league and say to people that there are benefits for I-League to just for sugarcoating reasons.</font>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    any movement here..or it is till in the ice age??..<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    any movement here..or it is till in the ice age??..<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nope. Everything went quiet. Meeting is expected soon.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hey wasnt there supposed to be a meeting on august 6th which is yesterday????no news so still in ice age i guess</span></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hey wasnt there supposed to be a meeting on august 6th which is yesterday????no news so still in ice age i guess</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am taking a wild guess which probably is not true because this is AIFF but maybe the AIFF asked for the meeting to be postponed in private so the meeting does not overshadow the Nehru Cup team announcements that came out yesterday.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hey wasnt there supposed to be a meeting on august 6th which is yesterday????no news so still in ice age i guess</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am taking a wild guess which probably is not true because this is AIFF but maybe the AIFF asked for the meeting to be postponed in private so the meeting does not overshadow the Nehru Cup team announcements that came out yesterday.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Sounds a good possible and realistic guess...</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @silicon3 its time for ice age 4: continental drift :P<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    archak wrote: »

<br><br>But with Ice Age 4 .. the continents were formed..  In our case its still forming but at a a glacial speed!!<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Guys we are not in Ice Age, we are in the Red Giant phase of Indian football...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_giant#The_Sun_as_a_red_giant</font></div>;
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    archak wrote: »

<br><br>But with Ice Age 4 .. the continents were formed..  In our case its still forming but at a a glacial speed!!<br>

<br><br>We need the Character who always chases the nut to speed it up.... :P<br>