Quality of Football Coverage - is the Indian fan happy?

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Some of img's works just goes over my head. What chould have been the reason for not giving neo the i-league brodcasting rights?
    >
    >

Why is TEN Action leaving production of I-League to a 6-year old. 

Cuz they only bought the broacasting rights from img-ril and not the production rights

• > archak said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Some of img's works just goes over my head. What chould have been the reason for not giving neo the i-league brodcasting rights?
    > >
    > >

Why is TEN Action leaving production of I-League to a 6-year old. 

Cuz they only bought the broacasting rights from img-ril and not the production rights

>

Then who produces this?  

• archakarchak 2082 Points

img-ril i guess take a look at the blog article of ifn

• > archak said:
    > img-ril i guess take a look at the blog article of ifn

To lazy. I just blame IMG for life.
  • Hey, did anyone notice that at the beginning of the I-League matches on TEN Action and they do that "I-League opening" that they stay include Chirag Kerala and HAL in them?

They are so lazy that they wont even bother to remake the opening so it matches this season.

Also (Warning: Rant) why is it when I watch an I-League match on TEN Action the resolution of the club logos look horrible. So blurred out and sometimes the logo is not even the right one. For example they use the wrong Mohun Bagan logo... it should be the logo that they say is the main logo here: http://www.mohunbaganac.com/about-us.

Also what is the name of the players. When they show the graphic which shows the names of the managers or players they dont even have the time to add proper names. Arthur Papas would be just fine. Eeclo Scattorie would be fine as well, not E Scattorie. Same with players. Instead of K Vincent you can at least put Kanye Vincent.

Its the little things. I know the production is cheap and low budgeted but you cant even do the little things.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Something is better than nothing.

• > Domnic said:
    > Something is better than nothing.

I know but still, at least put some more effort into it. It is their job after all.
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Quality of the broadcast is also one of the reason by which people gets bored while watching i league, most shots are from long distance.

• it would nice if AIFF start a you tube channel and upload I league videos there.
    all those vids on i stream should be uploaded on you tube.
    if that happens i won't have turn on my pc evrytime i have to watch some match highlights.
    i will either watch or download vids strightaway from you tube mobile.

is it something like I STREAM won't allow such a you tube channel?

• Istream has a mobile site.