Mumbai Tigers

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.

It is Kenkre who are recruiting in Calcutta, not PIFA.
    http://arunfoot.blogspot.in/2013/01/mumbais-kenkre-fc-to-organise-trials-in.html

• > munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.
    >
    >

http://arunfoot.blogspot.in/2013/01/mumbais-kenkre-fc-to-organise-trials-in.html

Either way. Both Academies are shit and provide nothing to Indian football so far. I dont even think Mumbai FC should link-up now with them because even Mumbai FC probably have a better U20 team than the "senior team" at both Kenkre or PIFA.

Anyway, I dont know why WIFA would want more Maharashtra involvement in I-League. Mumbai FC and Pune FC are struggling to find support but are developing it slowly. You don't want to ruin it by over-expanding.

As for Dodsal. Again, I hope they remain as a figure that just would not go away. Maharashtra should remain a 2 team state.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Either way. Both Academies are shit and provide nothing to Indian football so far. I dont even think Mumbai FC should link-up now with them because even Mumbai FC probably have a better U20 team than the "senior team" at both Kenkre or PIFA.

Anyway, I dont know why WIFA would want more Maharashtra involvement in I-League. Mumbai FC and Pune FC are struggling to find support but are developing it slowly. You don't want to ruin it by over-expanding.

As for Dodsal. Again, I hope they remain as a figure that just would not go away. Maharashtra should remain a 2 team state.

have u seen the SUPPORT and FANS they get for teams in kolhapur and nagpur??  :-P

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    >
    > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > munna21977 said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > >

have u seen the SUPPORT and FANS they get for teams in kolhapur and nagpur??  :-P

>
    >

Do I care? How much did the fans have to pay or is it free entry? Also how willing are Dodsal and DSK for moving to those 2 cities?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Are they smart enough. PIFA is saying that its Academy is bad if they still have to recruit in Kolkata.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Mumbai fc got a better u-19 team than pifa and kenkre... but these clubs do have u-16 or further small age group set up.
    so this would help mumbai fc if they could get their set-up 

if they can do on their own... definitely they can get better results but the thing is they should try do it
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

As a preparation of 2nd DIVN I-League team of Mumbai, Dodsal FC beat another I-League 2nd DIVN team of Mumbai, DSK Sibajians 6-2 in a practice match where Demba (Ba? :P ) scored twice, Md. Rafi, Thoi Singh and Kali Aluddin scored the rest.

• DSK is a Mumbai club? Please say no!!!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > As a preparation of 2nd DIVN I-League team of Mumbai, Dodsal FC beat another I-League 2nd DIVN team of Mumbai, DSK Sibajians 6-2 in a practice match where Demba (Ba? :P ) scored twice, Md. Rafi, Thoi Singh and Kali Aluddin scored the rest.

can someone give me some idea abt the foreigners in this team?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> rudra said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > As a preparation of 2nd DIVN I-League team of Mumbai, Dodsal FC beat another I-League 2nd DIVN team of Mumbai, DSK Sibajians 6-2 in a practice match where Demba (Ba? :P ) scored twice, Md. Rafi, Thoi Singh and Kali Aluddin scored the rest.
    >
    >

can someone give me some idea abt the foreigners in this team?

@rudra:  they have one foreigner registered, last I knew he was from Senegal.
    They had another one playing in that practice match against the DSKk Shivajian's , but I later heard he was on trial.

Bhimal Ghosh explained that they are trialing a few foreign players, but the little hiccup at WIFA has delayed the TMS and ITC formalities, they will confirm the foreign players next week.

• > Joyptan said:
    > As a preparation of 2nd DIVN I-League team of Mumbai, Dodsal FC beat another I-League 2nd DIVN team of Mumbai, DSK Sibajians 6-2 in a practice match where Demba (Ba? :P ) scored twice, Md. Rafi, Thoi Singh and Kali Aluddin scored the rest.

its not SHIBAJIANS.... its SHIVAJIANS

:)