AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> ashindia said:
    > India still there,looks like Patel managed to transfer some of the Swiss Bank amount to Jilong(AFC President) account :P :P
    >:)

Tajikistan and Bangladesh both are out,Loas have qualified.

I am very confused. why is Bangladesh out? didnt they had more GD than us?
  • ashindiaashindia 9383 Points

> rudra said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > India still there,looks like Patel managed to transfer some of the Swiss Bank amount to Jilong(AFC President) account :P :P
    >:)

Tajikistan and Bangladesh both are out,Loas have qualified.

>
    >

I am very confused. why is Bangladesh out? didnt they had more GD than us?

Brunei dropped out at last moment,now that Group E only has 3 teams,Bangladesh's 4-0 over NMI is invalid.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

what does that mean? the round was over, how can Brunei drop after their matches were over?

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> rudra said:
    > what does that mean? the round was over, how can Brunei drop after their matches were over?

i think their matches start tomorrow
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> usaindia said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > what does that mean? the round was over, how can Brunei drop after their matches were over?
    >
    >

sorry, then how Bangladesh won 4-0 against them?

> rudra said:
    > > usaindia said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > what does that mean? the round was over, how can Brunei drop after their matches were over?
    > >
    > >

sorry, then how Bangladesh won 4-0 against them?

>

bangladesh won against northen marina islands 4-0

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Brunei group has not started  ryet. So the  results against last placed team would not be counted while deciding the best second placed team. India have advantage as We have won 4-0 against the third placed team in our group...We have real good chance now.

• ashindiaashindia 9383 Points

> rudra said:
    > what does that mean? the round was over, how can Brunei drop after their matches were over?

Brunei was drawn in Group E whose matches are yet to be played.

This should make it easier for you - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_AFC_Challenge_Cup_qualification#Ranking_of_second-placed_teams

> jees_jose said:
    > Brunei group has not started  ryet. So the  results against last placed team would not be counted while deciding the best second placed team. India have advantage as We have won 4-0 against the third placed team in our group...We have real good chance now.

not that great chance if both teams in group e win against 3rd place team and draw we are out
  • afgsoccerafgsoccer 142 Points

surprising to see Laos have qualified, hope in the last group, one of the teams, either Turkmenistan or Philipine fail to qualify, good for India though