AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

oh god! I feel so dumb :P , will try to understand that later at night 

• BadBad 5146 Points

This is a bad rule.

Even if we are to consider the last team in the group as invalid then also total points from the group should matter.

I mean a team which has 5 points should never been ahead of teams with 6 points lol.

The rule should be such that:If a team which has come last is not to be considered then just the goal scored against it should not be considered.
    I mean in such a scenario :All the runner ups shall be taken according to points.eg)
    1)India-6 points(+3)
    2)Bang-6 points(+1)
    3)Tajik-6 Points(+1)
    4)Laos-5Points(and so on)
     and then their GD result w.r.t the final team shall be taken

How can a team with 5 points overtake teams with 6 points.THIS IS FUNNY LOL

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Anyways good for India if they get some more games due to this. but its funny coz AFC CC is called the 'back door' entry for asian cup and it seems we are getting some sort of backdoor entry for AFC CC itself!!!!

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

No we have +3  GD. Turk or Philpins have to gain 4 points and should have a GD of 3 or more. Should win against combodia with 3 or more goals...

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> rudra said:
    > Anyways good for India if they get some more games due to this. but its funny coz AFC CC is called the 'back door' entry for asian cup and it seems we are getting some sort of backdoor entry for AFC CC itself!!!! 

afc might be very afraid and made brunei bow out

:))

• ashindiaashindia 9383 Points

> rudra said:
    > Anyways good for India if they get some more games due to this. but its funny coz AFC CC is called the 'back door' entry for asian cup and it seems we are getting some sort of backdoor entry for AFC CC itself!!!!

Backdoor entry or maybe luck.Seriously how come Guam beat Taiwan in our group and Brunie all of a sudden deiced to quit. :D

• afgsoccerafgsoccer 142 Points

hold your breath INDIA, you'll make it!!  :)

Many thanks to Brunei and Kyrgysthan. Hope Combodia puts up some fight now so we will have some real matches ahead...

• ashindiaashindia 9383 Points

> jees_jose said:
    > No we have +3  GD. Turk or Philpins have to gain 4 points and should have a GD of 3 or more. Should win against combodia with 3 or more goals...

From what I have heard,Cambodia is a no pushover it seems.

Also Turkmenistan announced their squad today they are coming with only local players no foreign imports from Uzbek and Eastern European Leagues.So come one Philippines make it 2 on 2 and Cambodia please give a hard fight to Turkem,dont let them score more goals incase you lose the match :P

Oh my bad...if philippines and turk draw and win their matches against Cambodia...we are out......So Philippines turk match should get a result for us to go through....ohhh....