I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Scg players just waiting for a feather touch to roll on the ground.

• Edeh is just pure crap. He has never been good at any club he has been at. Why did EB take Manandeep off, Robin has been invisible.

• FT: Sporting Goa 0-0 East Bengal FC

I am not atall impresed with our performence today. Scg achived what the came out for. Good for them. For me Scg's lone strikes was best player for them evev if he missed a sitter.

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

Too much time wasting tactics done by SCG in the end of the match,cant blame the coach they were without foreign players I think they got what they wanted.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited October 2012

> Ashlesh said:
    > ekendar singh please give victorino full game at least once 

Ya, I was surprised that Victorino Fernandes did not start. Him and Dawson Fernandes can make a great combo. Forget foreign forwards. Sporting need new foreigners and they should be in the midfield and defense.
  • > Joyptan said:
    > I am not atall impresed with our performence today. Scg achived what the came out for. Good for them. For me Scg's lone strikes was best player for them evev if he missed a sitter.

What I am wondering from you guys is why was Manandeep brought off (unless of course injury) and what happened to Robin Singh, invisible. Edeh Chidi is just a super crap player. I thought Bengal was good enough but unless Edeh gets better I suggest looking for someone else (however it is only 1 game so far). 
  • Chidi Edeh played for 3 years at SCG. cant beleive wikipedia is showing his age as 25 years. He is 32-33 easily. He came to India in 2003.

edited October 2012

Manan was hobbling before he was taken off. Robin was just plain unfit. And for chidi ,if he dosn't improve his scoring rate he will get unpopuler among eb fans very fast. But stil we should have atleast scored 2.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Chidi Edeh played for 3 years at SCG. cant beleive wikipedia is showing his age as 25 years. He is 32-33 easily. He came to India in 2003.

Can you provide me with a source for that age and I will do it. I am forced to use goal.com, soccerway and worldsoccer.com who say he was born on 18 August 1987 (25 years) while even the East Bengal website says he was born on 18 August 1987.