I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• > Ronny said:
    > Hey why not have players like Dawson Fernandes and Vineeth in the national team camp..I think they are far more lethal than both Manandeep and Robin useless Singh

Manandeep is still better than Dawson and Vineeth. I want to see how Vineeth copes now being the lesser figure now at Prayag. He wont be the biggest player at the club now. Robin just needs to get into the game, never been impressed with him (exception being the Nehru Cup).
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points

I heard Vineeth scored a very good goaltoday against AI..the kind of goals that Manan and Robin have never scored :P

• > Ashlesh said: >
    who cares every sesaon from now onwards goa will get good crowd 

cheerz GFA and GUDFC great to have such efficient association 

feeling sad for mumbai clubs having their own clubs the people out there support european clubs more than theri own clubs 

A) Everything has its limits. It is great that the GFA is taking such great strides but the clubs also need to work hard because none of them are based on Margao and they need to rake in fans. You guys need more communication with the club (Salgaocar is the only one doing anything online) while the only thing you guys can boast about to fans are players (Dempo etc). Other than that I dont see the attendance getting any better.

B) NONE and I mean NONE of the Mumbai clubs have played in Mumbai for 3 seasons. They are not going to play till around December (reportedly) but I think it wont be till next season. Dont fit them till they actually play at home.
  • > Ronny said:
    > I heard Vineeth scored a very good goaltoday against AI..the kind of goals that Manan and Robin have never scored :P

Not hard against Air India.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Anyway.... AIR INDIA FOR RELEGATION!!!!! :D

Dont forget, Air India had beaten MB in Fed cup a few weeks back..! So,that way MB is all set for relegation this year...!!!! Only then, I reckon, the wheel will turn a full circle as far as MB's fortune is concerned! 

:D

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > I heard Vineeth scored a very good goaltoday against AI..the kind of goals that Manan and Robin have never scored :P

>
    >

Not hard against Air India.

come on Odafa and team found out..didnt they ? :)

• Mohun Bagan will be fine. You guys are just to harsh on the coach to know. Air India will be relegated.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Mohun Bagan will be fine. You guys are just to harsh on the coach to know. Air India will be relegated.

Are u aware, the "Great" Santosh Guardiola Kashyap, started with Rakesh Masih instead of Jewel Raja in yesterday's match against Shillong..!!!!  This decision would surely be a landmark decision...!! 

• > Soccerlover said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Mohun Bagan will be fine. You guys are just to harsh on the coach to know. Air India will be relegated.
    >
    >

Are u aware, the "Great" Santosh Guardiola Kashyap, started with Rakesh Masih instead of Jewel Raja in yesterday's match against Shillong..!!!!  This decision would surely be a landmark decision...!! 

Perhaps he thought Rakesh did better in training. It him who is with the squad, it is him who coaches them. Why does Arsene Wenger keep Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on the bench? Because he is the coach.

why the hell Rakesh Masih even get to play..the worst TFA cadet for me