I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

""The Flaming Oranje hold East Bengal to a draw""

AGAIN

Chidi might have made falce birth cirtifecate.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > ekendar singh please give victorino full game at least once 
    > >
    > >

Ya, I was surprised that Victorino Fernandes did not start. Him and Dawson Fernandes can make a great combo. Forget foreign forwards. Sporting need new foreigners and they should be in the midfield and defense.

>
    >

which foriegner you will suggest if you were sporting officiala :P 

Thats a tough one. I need to know how much Sporting have and how much they are willing to spend. I would first sign Rohit Chand (He would be a good player to come off the bench). As for starting 3 I cant say unless I know how much they are willing.

One possitive thing ever eb fan should take from this match is that we drew the first match of fed cup against same opponent. And we eventualy won the cup. And we drew the first match of i-league against scg.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Well well, the fed cup champs were made to sweat by a relatively weak SCG. EB looked listless today probably overconfident.

• > Domnic said:
    > Well well, the fed cup champs were made to sweat by a relatively weak SCG. EB looked listless today probably overconfident.

That is the oposite of what happened. East Bengal could have won the match 3-0 EASY but Edeh Chidi was his usual self while Manandeep came off with injury. East Bengal were easily the best in defense and midfield but Sporting Goa had the better attack (again due to a crap forward).

Considering it is just the beginning of the league, yet good crowds r coming compared to last yr. Note that u cant see the lower west stand on TV. Abt 9-10K were present today. The crowd is wht kept sporting going towards the end.

@arsenalkid. I never said sporting played well. Our aim was a draw and we got it. Wht else do u expect frm young boys without any foreigner. It was for EB to win the game.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited October 2012

> Domnic said:
    > Considering it is just the beginning of the league, yet good crowds r coming compared to last yr. Note that u cant see the lower west stand on TV. Abt 9-10K were present today. The crowd is wht kept sporting going towards the end.

They showed it on TV. TEN Sports have camera's at other angles. It was not 10k.